Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

A lot of players would have milked this injury.

Get him and Hatem in the starting 11 for Southampton.

Yeah like being stretchered off while receiving oxygen . . . . oh wait

Just a precaution, didn't want to miss tomorrow.

Metalist game just showed how much we need his pace, dribbling ability and non-retarded attacks... It's so frustrating watching Cisse try to lead the line when he can't hold the ball, run with the ball, or even get a decent first touch. I like Cisse but the lad is a finisher only and without well rounded players like Gouffran and Ben Arfa around him he is halfway useless.

He's such a quality player and when he runs with the ball you always feel as though he can produce something. Gouffran, Hatem Ben Arfa and Sissoko will cause havoc in attack with their pace and ability.......cannet wait!  :drool:

And hopefully Pardew will stop this BS long ball and allow these three to play football.

This lad one side of Cisse and HBA the other is a tasty thought. HBA undoubtedly the more creative "pull something out of nothing" player who isn't a slouch speed wise but with Gouffran's pace and workrate the other side  :drool:

Hope I see this v Southampton next weekend

Guest bimpy474

Hope I see this v Southampton next weekend

But where will Jonas play then :o

But Ben Arfa will play where too ?

Us with choices  :pardsgrin: :dance:

Hopefully we will get the right reaction out of him after he was dropped for the last game.

I want to be positive but I reckon it's Xisco all over again.

Gouffran works his arse off, is one of our best players then dropped! Wouldn't surprise me if he had a clause, probably plays 4 games and we have to pay them another £5m or something.

Hopefully we will get the right reaction out of him after he was dropped for the last game.

I want to be positive but I reckon it's Xisco all over again.

Gouffran works his arse off, is one of our best players then dropped! Wouldn't surprise me if he had a clause, probably plays 4 games and we have to pay them another £5m or something.

:thup:

The speculate doctors will be proven right if he gets dropped for the next game too. Good thing we can sell him off for a profit FM-style, without him ever activating the clause.