Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Guest loven Mag 11

I want him to score a couple more so he gets even more praise. There's loads of people who dont appricate how much he influences our play atm.

He's fucking awesome and easily becoming a personal favorite of mine in this team. I didn't honestly think he'd be this good off the start but he's literally come in, not only adapted but made that left wing spot his own. He's a special player and I'm constantly willing him on to get goals b/c the amount of work he does on both ends of the pitch is mind boggling.

He's a real smart football player who seems to be comfortable wherever he is on the pitch. His decision making in the final 3rd is real class too.

His movement is so important to us, it gives us another dimension to our play which is something we really lacked (ultimately to our detriment) for the first half of the season. Like Sissoko, he's already established himself as a key player in this side.

Him and Ben Arfa either side of Cisse and we'll be looking at a very tasty attacking line :snod: