Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

To the naked eye he might seem to offer nothing to the team and be an active detriment to our play but he's a dead cert for the ballon d'or according to the stats.  Fuck you, Cristiano, you should have tracked back more.

I'm not really sure how he got back in the team. We looked s*** loads better without him, were winning as well. Then bam, Gouff's back in and we look lopsided and unbalanced again.

100% agree with this. Absolute dogshite decision to drop Cabella and play Gouffran instead. It has completely fucked things up for us. Got a horrible feeling he may drop Perez next!

Go back to laying two quick wingers, Perez up top and Sissoko, Abeid and Colback in CM FFS !! There was no need to stop playing two quick wingers and Perez up top !!

• 2 weeks later...

How this lad did not get subbed I will never know. Awful.

Really?

It's an expression.

I know it is but he'll be a permanent fixture in the team for the foreseeable (unless the manager finds a new auxiliary full back, as Gouffran replaced Jonas). I gave up getting frustrated about it a long time ago.

It's not his fault he continues to be picked, he does seem to try, he doesn't create any bother for his boss and seems like a decent enough bloke.....but - he offers zero. Not a thing in any area of the park, he's just there watching the game without having the slightest impact on it. I'm starting to hate the bloke but it's the cunt who keeps picking him that should get the heat. I've seen that ineffective Gouffran performance 30 times over the last couple of seasons and so has Pardew but he still gets the shirt if he's fit. It's fucking disgusting. 

Guest neesy111

Since Gouffran was dropped against Man City in late November we've played 8 games.  Won the 5 when Gouffran didn't start and out of the 3 he did we lost 2 and drew 1.

Late october, Neil.

Guest neesy111

One or our most consistent players last season according to Sky. They didn't say in what way but it was obvious what was meant.

The general public just believe this stuff.

Remember that.