Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

One of the players who got us relegated last season, why we didn't tell him to f*** off in the summer is beyond me. How he's still getting game time is another mistery.

Tried to, nobody wanted him.

For me he has moved from a player I actively hated last season to someone who hopefully if common sense prevails leaves this summer with my best wishes. Whatever division we are playing in Gouf's time with us needs to come to an end.

For me he has moved from a player I actively hated last season to someone who hopefully if common sense prevails leaves this summer with my best wishes. Whatever division we are playing in Gouf's time with us needs to come to an end.

:thup: Me as well. Chipped in with goals in the earlier part of the season including a quality one at Derby and an almost goal of the season if it went in against Brighton at home but he needs to move on.

:thup: Had hopes he'd be able to contribute more than he has this season. Believed he deserved a chance after his good start for us, followed by being Pardewed. Probably deserved more of a chance up front at some point this season. Either way, he's done. No great feelings either way. :wave:

• 1 month later...
Guest firetotheworks

I've never hated as much as others do, like, I have to admit. A nothing player where he's been played, and not much better up front, but I never really had him in the same bracket as other players that have stood out as holding us back. Happy that we're looking to improve though, at best he's been a nothing player really.

Really liked him when he first signed.  His forward movement was really good, he chipped in with a few goals and didn't mind doing the donkey work either.  Then he got Pardewed and looked like he didn't give a fuck any more.  This season has gone a similar way i think, once he realised he wasn't getting a new deal he started going through the motions.  Decent player when he wants to be but not good enough if we want to move forward.  I wish him well!

Really liked him when he first signed.  His forward movement was really good, he chipped in with a few goals and didn't mind doing the donkey work either.  Then he got Pardewed and looked like he didn't give a f*** any more.  This season has gone a similar way i think, once he realised he wasn't getting a new deal he started going through the motions.  Decent player when he wants to be but not good enough if we want to move forward.  I wish him well!

:thup: Likewise. Enjoyed his strikes against Derby away and Wolves in the cup. If only the shot that hit the bar vs Brighton at home went in, what a strike that was :lol:

Time he went though.

From his debut against Villa it was clear he couldn't and/or wouldn't take players on. Bit of a fucking glaring weakness for a player mostly identified with a wide attacking role. Awful excuse for a footballer, especially since his pace went.

From his debut against Villa it was clear he couldn't and/or wouldn't take players on. Bit of a fucking glaring weakness for a player mostly identified with a wide attacking role. Awful excuse for a footballer, especially since his pace went.

:thup:

Really liked him when he first signed.  His forward movement was really good, he chipped in with a few goals and didn't mind doing the donkey work either.  Then he got Pardewed and looked like he didn't give a f*** any more.  This season has gone a similar way i think, once he realised he wasn't getting a new deal he started going through the motions.  Decent player when he wants to be but not good enough if we want to move forward.  I wish him well!

:thup: Likewise. Enjoyed his strikes against Derby away and Wolves in the cup. If only the shot that hit the bar vs Brighton at home went in, what a strike that was :lol:

Time he went though.

Agree with that.

I'm 'grateful' to him for upping his game this season, because he's turned out to be quite an important member of the squad. He was absolute garbage for ages obviously, but fair play for nicking some good goals and filling a gap in the side to a reasonable level. He's had some decent moments in black and white for us and I certainly harbour no ill will; hope he does areet for the rest of his career.

I hate him. I hate any player who strolls around the pitch with an arrogant smug swagger. He's shit yet the way he walks and strolls around suggests he thinks he's class.

Sissoko too, when he does that little jog with his chest out and his back and arse in a straight line, as though he's the man.