Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFC  · 3h 

Happy 28th birthday to @YGouffran! Don't worry Gouff, we will have a cake for you on your return to pre-season! #nufc pic.twitter.com/VuW0zRQ8BH

yoan gouffran ‏@YGouffran  · 1h 

“@NUFC: Happy 28th birthday to @YGouffran! Don't worry Gouff, we will have a cake for you on your return to pre-season!hahahaha thank you!!!

NUFC Twitter Trolling Toure

A player who hasn't played well in about a year shouldn't even feature in the same joke as Yaya Toure

Happy 28th birthday to @YGouffran! Don't worry Gouff, we will have a cake for you on your return to pre-season! #nufc pic.twitter.com/VuW0zRQ8BH

“@NUFC: Happy 28th birthday to @YGouffran! Don't worry Gouff, we will have a cake for you on your return to pre-season!hahahaha thank you!!!

A player who hasn't played well in about a year shouldn't even feature in the same joke as Yaya Toure

Half a year and played as a secondary full back. Deserves a medal for not kicking off tbh.

It's that  or go back to some crap side in France. He's not got much leverage to kick off.

Apart from being played out of position the entire season, still, he was only our 3rd highest goalscorer scoring something like 6 goals in 6 consecutive home games from a wide defensive midfield position but we should send the useless cunt back to France and hope that Papiss "ruined by playing about 3 games on the right" Cisse finds form.

I like Gouff and can really see him excelling in a role as explosive spark off the bench up top. Like most of our players Pardew doesn't see what they're actually good at and just try to fit whatever into his own system.

Might actually get a chance as central striker next season, not because that's his position though, because we have nobody else.

We'll be getting relegated then.

Might actually get a chance as central striker next season, not because that's his position though, because we have nobody else.

He would have been better than anyone who played central striker this season (the stats back this up). We need to replace Remy who was better wide left.

He would have been better than anyone who played central striker this season (the stats back this up). We need to replace Remy who was better wide left.

I like Gouffran as a player, and he could do a job as a secondary striker, but as if we were to rely on him to be our main striker next season we'll be fighting relegation.

I like Gouffran as a player, and he could do a job as a secondary striker, but as if we were to rely on him to be our main striker next season we'll be fighting relegation.

Pardew definitely needs another Ba/half season Cisse/Remy, as it stands Gouffran is our main goal threat and should not be used as a defensive player.

That's our transfer budget spent then :(

It's that  or go back to some crap side in France. He's not got much leverage to kick off.

Apart from being played out of position the entire season, still, he was only our 3rd highest goalscorer scoring something like 6 goals in 6 consecutive home games from a wide defensive midfield position but we should send the useless cunt back to France and hope that Papiss "ruined by playing about 3 games on the right" Cisse finds form.

Are you OK, Jon? Seriously? This isn't the type of guff I'd have expected from you a year back but it's happening more and more these days.

Are you OK, Jon? Seriously? This isn't the type of guff I'd have expected from you a year back but it's happening more and more these days.

Not sure how to even answet this, so you don't feel he has any reason to feel aggrieved? Or you feel our centre forwards have done so well he hasn't deserved a shot there?

Pardew definitely needs another Ba/half season Cisse/Remy, as it stands Gouffran is our main goal threat and should not be used as a defensive player.

I'm not going to argue that he's been misused, he's obviously not a left back or a left winger, but if you ask me whether he's capable of being our front line striker next season, I'm going to say no. Just based on what I've seen of him, he looks like a decent squad striker at best.

I'm not going to argue that he's been misused, he's obviously not a left back or a left winger, but if you ask me whether he's capable of being our front line striker next season, I'm going to say no. Just based on what I've seen of him, he looks like a decent squad striker at best.

This still based on the one cup game he was given up front? :lol:

• 2 months later...

He is frustating as fuck when the ball is passed to him I know he is going to lose it.

The amount of times the city defenders just stepped in front of him with ease and took the ball off him was embarrassing while he rolled around the ground like a fanny.

No fucking way he is a winger. Up front or nothing