The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Glad to see Giroud put in a performance last night. Some of the criticism of him has been ridiculous.

31 games, 11 goals, 9 assists. :thup:

Still think he's limited and one paced, but he's done OK so far and will likely get better in his second season.

Guest neesy111

Backup Real Madrid goalie Iker Casillas broke his hand yesterday against Valencia. Two months out and will miss the CL tie againt Manchester United.

Think Mou will be not as pissed off about it as he should be considering the recent fallout between them.

Only now can I speak of the horror show that was Tuesday.

Barring some excellent transfer window work in the next seven days, we are going down, we are done for.

Lambert still has a decent amount of support - and I support him, too - but the "tactics" of the last half hour against Bradford were a horror show. Play with five strikers and hoof the ball at them hopefully, whilst meanwhile, fourth division defenders head the balls away effortlessly.

I wouldn't fucking mind, but in the first half, we looked totally in control, Bradford barely left their half. Then the usual feeble inability to defend corners, and the inevitable total collapse of confidence.

I genuinely think the last four weeks have been the most depressing month in the time I've supported Villa, and I went to my first match in 1973, and have seen us go from European champions to second division in five seasons, so there's a lot of depressed periods to compare it with.

Only heard about this on the radio, assumed the ball boy was just a young one maybe 8-10 or something. What a bellend that kid looks, deserves a kick in the bollocks just for describing himself as a LAD on twitter.

Thats what I thought watching it. He looks a little shitbag show off. Hoodie off pitch no doubt. The kid should have been lambasted by the press - and Swansea even more so. Hazard was maybe wrong, yes. The ref had no option. But I think it shows Swansea as a club that is a 4th Division one at heart, well run up top and team and management wise (the opposite of us ???)

Only heard about this on the radio, assumed the ball boy was just a young one maybe 8-10 or something. What a bellend that kid looks, deserves a kick in the bollocks just for describing himself as a LAD on twitter.

Thats what I thought watching it. He looks a little shitbag show off. Hoodie off pitch no doubt. The kid should have been lambasted by the press - and Swansea even more so. Hazard was maybe wrong, yes. The ref had no option. But I think it shows Swansea as a club that is a 4th Division one at heart, well run up top and team and management wise (the opposite of us ???)

Oh aye, the press are going to lambast a 17 year-old kid for being kicked by a multi-millionaire footballer. That would go down well.

Did Hazard really toey that ballboy? I hope so, the fat little tit knew exactly what he was doing and reaped the consequences. You’re there to collect the ball and pass it back to the players on either side. So your attempt to waste further time and be passed into local legend ended up with you looking like a moaning little scrote pulling faces of supposed pain. Back to Call of Duty online and frustrated wanks over your mate’s older sister it is.

:lol:

Only now can I speak of the horror show that was Tuesday.

Barring some excellent transfer window work in the next seven days, we are going down, we are done for.

Lambert still has a decent amount of support - and I support him, too - but the "tactics" of the last half hour against Bradford were a horror show. Play with five strikers and hoof the ball at them hopefully, whilst meanwhile, fourth division defenders head the balls away effortlessly.

I wouldn't fucking mind, but in the first half, we looked totally in control, Bradford barely left their half. Then the usual feeble inability to defend corners, and the inevitable total collapse of confidence.

I genuinely think the last four weeks have been the most depressing month in the time I've supported Villa, and I went to my first match in 1973, and have seen us go from European champions to second division in five seasons, so there's a lot of depressed periods to compare it with.

Does Lambert mess about with his formations as much as he does as when he was Norwich manager?

On this Hazard farce as i didn't say anything on it last night....

What Hazard did was unprofessional, unacceptable and he has deservedly been punished. There can't be a concept of justification for any sort of violence, no matter how insignificant, on the pitch. He no doubt realises that he made a mistake and in fairness to him, there was obviously no malicious intent to harm, however time wasting is a matter for the referee, not any player.

As for the kid, he should be banned from English stadiums for at least a year to teach him a lesson, whilst Swansea should be fined, as Hazard should be also.

I'm not sure why there has been so much disputation, it's as simple as both sides are in the wrong.