The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

La Liga is soft as fuck man, Iniesta barely had his ankle grazed by the outside of Arbeloa's boot then.

That said, Classico is one of those games where every tackle has to be 100% perfect or the player is going down and inevitably going to get the free kick.

La Liga is soft as f*** man, Iniesta barely had his ankle grazed by the outside of Arbeloa's boot then.

That said, Classico is one of those games where every tackle has to be 100% perfect or the player is going down and inevitably going to get the free kick.

Aye, this normally spoils them for me as well, been plenty of that tonight but seem to be enjoying this more than usual.

La Liga is soft as f*** man, Iniesta barely had his ankle grazed by the outside of Arbeloa's boot then.

Aye, this normally spoils them for me as well, been plenty of that tonight but seem to be enjoying this more than usual.

It's just the constant stoppages; you never seem to get more than about 30 seconds of the game without a free kick.

Jordi Alba, I mean, what on earth is he playing at.

Guest firetotheworks

Just thank your lucky stars that Pepe isn't playing. The bloke is the perfect combination of Ben Thatcher and Luis Suarez. In essence, he's a cunt.