The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Keeper picking up the ball from the back pass from Terry, the Bradford player would have scored if he hadn't, is that not denying a clear goal scoring opportunity? I've no idea what the rules are there like.

Keeper picking up the ball from the back pass from Terry, the Bradford player would have scored if he hadn't, is that not denying a clear goal scoring opportunity? I've no idea what the rules are there like.

:serious:

Brentford, Bradford, who cares? :yao:

Can't say I really know either.  In the event of a backpass though, the keeper doesn't just turn into another defender who can't use his hands though, does he?  Cos otherwise it'd be a penalty (and probably a sending off for deliberately picking up the ball) every time there's a backpass rather than an indirect free kick,

Brentford, Bradford, who cares? :yao:

...and another little piece of my football soul dies :lol:.

Casual 10 min hat-trick for Cristiano Penaldo.

He can be so dominant in games these days, and so clinical in front of goal.

Really looking forward to Real - Man Utd. Think he's gonna destroy them on the counter almost single handed.

Have to say, I admire him, he's such a great athlete. The way he moves just shows how good he is in shape. Never injured as well.

Chelsea's passing has been dreadful even with the pitch under consideration

i put a bit on real madrid at half time and was tempted to do the same here but having watched so far it'll need better odds than so far given.

Casual 10 min hat-trick for Cristiano Penaldo.

He can be so dominant in games these days, and so clinical in front of goal.

Really looking forward to Real - Man Utd. Think he's gonna destroy them on the counter almost single handed.

Have to say, I admire him, he's such a great athlete. The way he moves just shows how good he is in shape. Never injured as well.

Aye, was one left, right, head too. Such an unstoppable bully when he's on song.