Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If this is true Graham Carr should be sacked just because of this deal.

Aye. 75% success rate this summer.

Far too good for Ashley's liking

Not disagreeing, but 75% success rate? I mean we have only won one game this season.

Not disagreeing, but 75% success rate? I mean we have only won one game this season.

In terms of players bought, 3 out of the 4 would be seen as successes

Guest neesy111

In terms of players bought, 3 out of the 4 would be seen as successes

It's still early days tbh.

He turned us down at his two previous clubs and spent most of last Summer saying he didn't want to come here.  It always felt as if he was reluctantly pushed into the move because Marseilles needed the money.  Taking that into account and the fact that he is not playing then I can imagine him not being overwhelmed at being here.  If he was to leave next Summer (unless he gets to puts in some good performances) the club will struggle to get a decent fee for him.

I think he's going to be fine, he just made his debut when we were utter, utter shit. Possibly he'll get a chance once Colback gets suspended.

I thought Gouffran's laced up for that scenario?

Oh shit aye, forgot about the Gouffran midfield paradox.

Just read something on that "get french football" place about how he wants out in January :lol: Had no quotes or anything so take it with a pinch of salt

saw that as well and other sites have latched onto this "Thauvin wants out in January" story. Utter bollox as you say, no quotes

Maybe he's one of those who needs to adjust to the pace of the game. I hope so, because he just gives the ball up at will at the moment. I haven't seen him get past a defender once.

Not that skilful. Not that quick. Not strong. Not that much quality on his left foot.

Limited appearances but this is my initial impression of the lad.