Newcastle United vs Chelsea - 02/02/13 at 3pm (not on TV)

Dave

Remember Rennie sending Shearer off off v Villa. Ian Taylor almost started laughing in the background when he saw the red card come out.

Don't think Rennie ever recovered as a ref after that. Got plenty of rope to hang himself, which he duly did. Think after being "relegated" he did get another chance at top refereeing, but was clearly not up to it. All down to wanting to send off a "big name"

Howard f***ing Webb  :sad:

We're doomed with that ars*hole refereeing.

His dreadful performance v Man Yoo, where he SHOULD have been wearing a red shirt, will be the mark of the prat

By the way - hope the fans don't boo Ba. (Boo Ba ?) He did well for us, and sparked last season's great run.

Hope one of our new Frenchies breaks his leg though..... :buck2:

no problem with booing ba. he's an opposition player and the crowd should do whatever it can, short of the nasty type abuse, to put him off. i'm all for booing, catcalls and whistles whenever the opposition have the ball.

Guest Geordie Boyo

Ba left us in the cold man. He deserves a boo.

May as well stand on your seat giving both thumbs down while doing that. I think instead everyone should make their loudest fart noise when he's on the ball. Just means everyone will be covered in spit.

Krul

Debuchy Yanga-Mbiwa Coloccini Santon

Anita        Cabaye

Gouffran            Sissoko        Marveaux

Cissé

Please.

Krul

Debuchy Yanga-Mbiwa Coloccini Santon

Anita        Cabaye

Gouffran            Sissoko        Marveaux

Cissé

Please.

:snod:

The brilliant thing about seeing that team on paper is that there's still Ben Arfa and Tiote to consider, as well as the fact that I also look at Steven Taylor as being good enough to start in there as well.

Of course we're always going to have injuries, but having 14 players that I would have no qualms about seeing starting on any given week is unheard of.

The brilliant thing about seeing that team on paper is that there's still Ben Arfa and Tiote to consider, as well as the fact that I also look at Steven Taylor as being good enough to start in there as well.

Of course we're always going to have injuries, but having 14 players that I would have no qualms about seeing starting on any given week is unheard of.

The bad thing is that Shola is still the option from the bench. Need to wrap Cisse in cotton wool.

The bad thing is that Shola is still the option from the bench. Need to wrap Cisse in cotton wool.

:thup:

Agree, sadly. That's the only position where there is a real significant drop in quality if we get one injury - unless Gouffran can surprise a few, of course.

If Mata and Hazard aren't available and Moses is at the ACON then who is likely to play out wide for them? Marin and Bertrand?

Mata's not available?  :kasper:

Where has this Mata out talk come from I can't find anything to confirm this.

If Mata and Hazard aren't available and Moses is at the ACON then who is likely to play out wide for them? Marin and Bertrand?

Mata's not available?  :kasper:

Where has this Mata out talk come from I can't find anything to confirm this.

Possible injury I think...