Newcastle United vs Chelsea - 02/02/13 at 3pm (not on TV)

Dave

So how are Chelsea likely to line up now?

Ramires  Lampard

Ba              Oscar          Bertrand

Torres

Cant see Marin starting.

Turnbull Azpilcueta Ivanovic Terry Cole Ramires Lampard Oscar Bertrand Torres Ba?

We arguably have the better potential XI going into the game, if Pardew bottle it and plays Jonas and Perch I don't think I could never forgive him.

I doubt he will go with 2 strikers, reckon we will see Marin instead Torres/Ba

I was thinking Torres out wide but I've never really paid much attention to them tbf, how's Marin doing for them?

Turnbull Azpilcueta Ivanovic Terry Cole Ramires Lampard Oscar Bertrand Torres Ba?

We arguably have the better potential XI going into the game, if Pardew bottle it and plays Jonas and Perch I don't think I could never forgive him.

I doubt he will go with 2 strikers, reckon we will see Marin instead Torres/Ba

I was thinking Torres out wide but I've never really paid much attention to them tbf, how's Marin doing for them?

Crap, watch him score now :lol:

Ramires  Lampard

Ba              Oscar          Bertrand

Torres

Cant see Marin starting.

Ba out wide :yao:

No Mata who's out for Chelsea it'll still be a tough game, they still have Lampard, Oscar, Torres and Ba which are all Hazardous players. I just hope everyone keeps in Cech for tomorrow.

Sorry, like, but there's no way even our best Xl is better than Chelsea's there.

Out of interest, what will your thoughts be on Pardew if he starts Jonas again? I remember you saying a while back that it was an issue for you.

Lost all faith in Pardew tbh mate. Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he starts him.

No Hazard, Mata and Moses is a massive leveller for us tbh. I can't see them starting Ba on the right.

Lampard is still a danger but if we starve their midfield we have a massive chance, their outlets on wing are severely limited. Ba is the danger man really

Guest bimpy474

Sorry, like, but there's no way even our best Xl is better than Chelsea's there.

Out of interest, what will your thoughts be on Pardew if he starts Jonas again? I remember you saying a while back that it was an issue for you.

Lost all faith in Pardew tbh mate. Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he starts him.

He's already hinted at the team staying the same, as they played so well last Tuesday.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Big plus for #nufc to know that Juan Mata ruled out of the #chelsea game tomorrow.

He has probably got the information from the FF site that someone has previously mentioned in this thread reporting Mata being out.  I'll believe it when i see it. 

Guest icemanblue

Physio Room have Mata out, I don't know where they get their info from though.

God.

Can't comment on his reliability, like.