Transfer deadline day

Stifler

Gareth from Los Campesinos! is taking advantage of his verified Twitter account. Caught a fair few Liverpool fans out by pretending to be Martin Samuel.

Would love to see Martin Samuel performing "We are beautiful..." sometime.

Hooper wants to go to Norwich. Weird. I'm certain if he stays at Celtic until the summer he'll find a much better club than Norwich to sign for!

It's also weird that the generally reported thinking on him staying would be just to play vs Juventus and likely get knocked out of Europe.

Don't really know why he'd want to waste his career in Scotland for much longer.

Hooper wants to go to Norwich. Weird. I'm certain if he stays at Celtic until the summer he'll find a much better club than Norwich to sign for!

It's also weird that the generally reported thinking on him staying would be just to play vs Juventus and likely get knocked out of Europe.

Don't really know why he'd want to waste his career in Scotland for much longer.

He's desperate to play for England (obviously), but if he wants to do that he should wait for Liverpool.

Fernando Gago has done what Colo couldn't and fucked off back to Argentina. Joined Velez.

Always thought he was good me like. 26 is well early to pack it in.

Aye, classy player. Just on loan like so I'm sure he'll be back. His wife is preggers so might be playing a part.