Transfer deadline day

Stifler

Yep, great move :thup:

I respect Beckham a lot, mind, it's obvious his prolonging his career on desire to just keep playing as much as he can and not just bagging money (he could have extended his contract at LA). Just don't think he can perform at a high level anymore.

Must be getting a hefty signing on fee/cut of merchandise/filthy gas money deal to offset those wages mind. What a trooper.

Do out for a bit of publicity- even using them poor charity kids.

Must be getting a hefty signing on fee/cut of merchandise/filthy gas money deal to offset those wages mind. What a trooper.

Jesus, he's giving £150k a week to charity, what does he have to do to impress you :lol:

Been great not to be stressing out about today like, I've been forgetting for most of the day that it even is deadline day. Said for years that it is completely unnecessary to leave everything until the last minute.

Jesus, he's giving £150k a week to charity, what does he have to do to impress you :lol:

Seriously :lol:

He turned Disco down one evening when he was out in Sale one night. Disco was in the cubicle next to him and pushed a Disco soaked piece of tissue paper under the divide. The favour was never returned.

Is it 150k after taxes? Dont rich people in france pay like 75% on everything over €1m

Is it 150k after taxes? Dont rich people in france pay like 75% on everything over €1m

I imagine if you send it straight to a charity direct out of your pay packet then it won't be taxed.

Been great not to be stressing out about today like, I've been forgetting for most of the day that it even is deadline day. Said for years that it is completely unnecessary to leave everything until the last minute.

Aye, it's been like that for years in Spain. There's little hype to deadline day, since most clubs tie up stuff before that. There's just no need to leave it late, heck, it's irresponsible to.

http://www.imgur.com/p3lVrVd.jpeg

http://www.imgur.com/ZxHHD9Y.jpeg

http://www.imgur.com/umvY0v3.jpeg

http://www.imgur.com/DSfyZky.jpeg

:lol: Man.

:clap: Shea to Stoke.

edit: :lol: I like that the one dude just flat out took a picture of his screen.

Aye, it's been like that for years in Spain. There's little hype to deadline day, since most clubs tie up stuff before that. There's just no need to leave it late, heck, it's irresponsible to.

And just as I say that, Marca announces that Monreal has taken a flight to London, presumably to sign for Arsenal.

And just as I say that, Marca announces that Monreal has taken a flight to London, presumably to sign for Arsenal.

Wenger engaging in some unfair behaviour? Never.