Transfer deadline day

Stifler

Think something up and we will have to see during the day. You don't come up to meet new players in my opinion but if it is some transfer must be incoming as that's a strong statement to try and cover up if a player was to go. Just seems strange that Deka and Mikey boy are about on this particular day. We will see!

could just be putting things together, he does come up regular to meet players so do it on deadline day and to be here incase of a carroll type bid or if we get offered a good value deal.

pretty sure he'd be getting slated if he wasn't here today.

You may well be right but it might be interesting as just seems timing is interesting. Time will tell I suppose

So looks like parsnip I happy to go with 3 strikers on shola, cisse n gouffran.  Not sure I would be happy with that.  I doubt thete is more than  15 goals gonna come from those 3 combined in the remaining games

15 goals from our forwards in 14 games, I'd take that if HBA, Cabaye etc chip in with a couple each.

Can anyone remember Ashley's badly-spelt email all those years ago? :lol:

"Hi Craigy, hope to have some news for your yellow ticker later! We want some new signigs to parade around Saint Jameses Park. You and you crew can have bacon sandwiches but you'll have to pay for them LOL

Mike"

Guest Roger Kint

Henry Winter joining the media licking of Beckhams arse already this morning. 'Not good enough for the Olympics but now in the Champions League'  :rolleyes:

Guest Bert Shaft

OOOOOOOooooo, Sky Sports reporting that Englands Michael Owen has been tweeting about how exciting deadline day is and everyone at Stoke cant stop talking about it.

Pass the fuckin' sick bucket, pleeeaaassse.!  :booze:

So looks like parsnip I happy to go with 3 strikers on shola, cisse n gouffran.  Not sure I would be happy with that.  I doubt thete is more than  15 goals gonna come from those 3 combined in the remaining games

15 goals from our forwards in 14 games, I'd take that if HBA, Cabaye etc chip in with a couple each.

We have one clean sheet so far this season in the PL so we'd need more than that to stay up if the trend continues. That is why I firmly believe we need another forward. Shola is now third choice and any form of injury to Gouffran or Cisse moves him up a place and he is not the forward who will provide the goals we will need.

Guest neesy111

Wales in general, not just Swansea.

I've never been to Wales, but isn't it supposed to be beautiful?

Countryside is, Swansea is a dump though.

Guest Bert Shaft

Wales in general, not just Swansea.

I've never been to Wales, but isn't it supposed to be beautiful?

One side of Swansea is sh*te (Port Talbot,) the other side is very nice indeedy. Golden sandy beaches and all that.

Thing that surprises me is Graham must have been told he is first choice and will be getting a huge wage increase, why else would he leave a team that is higher up in the league, playing good football and in a cup final?

Wages is the most important thing for him. He's been in the lower leagues or on youth contracts for most of his career despite being 27. This is probably the one big contract that he'll sign in his career.

Whys he so desperate to leave Swansea anyway?

I take it you've not been.

I take it you've not been to Middlesbrough or Sunderland.

I have, chances are he isn't going to live there though and regardless of if you live in/near Swansea you're still miles away from anywhere.