Newcastle United 3 - 2 Chelsea - 02/02/13 - post-match orgasm from page 58

Rich

We Beat The Champions, the Champions of Europe!

We Beat The Champions, the Champions of Europe!!

Brilliant, Sissoko is superb, Goufrann is as fast as owt but with a football brain to go with it.

lap of Honour at the end!!!!

Cisse lucky not to be sent off mind for his handbags with Cole and Terry, totally lost his blob and meant i missed the build up to their 2nd as i was watching them fighting instead.

Guest bimpy474

The second goal feels like a real turning point. We looked a beaten side, and then we hit them on the break with power and pace. A fortnight ago, we wouldn't have stood a prayer of scoring a goal like that.

This was the big thing that stuck out, our movement, link up and counter attacking with pace. Lovely to watch.

That game is right up there for me. Standing in the aftermath of the winner, looking around at thousands of people hugging and going fucking mental will live with me forever. Just a special, special atmosphere. I love this club.

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

That game is right up there for me. Standing in the aftermath of the winner, looking around at thousands of people hugging and going fucking mental will live with me forever. Just a special, special atmosphere. I love this club.

Can only imagine. Probably wouldn't have been able to contain myself if I were there.

Me too. Also thinking about the daft fuckers that left on 85 or 86 minutes. Why oh why on a game like this?

Chelsea were superb, and why the hell Lampard isn't treated as the class act he is, amazes me.

But Sissoko. Lost for words. A legend in just 2 games. What a God's send. What a prospect. And he's HOW old ??

The rest of the lads put in a shift too, and Gouffran is going to be good.

Just been out to Morrison's and bought 8 bottles of Blue Moon. Gonna get fuuuuucked uuuuuuup.

Get the f*** in boys.

off out for a few more pints and a curry.  Happiest I've felt football-wise for donkeys.

Same. Will definitely taste better now, would've been in a foul mood if we'd lost. :lol:

It's got to be said that for 70 minutes today, we were brilliant.  Our movement was top class and we almost always had a pass on and I can't remember being able to say that this season.  When we had the ball we shielded it as if it was made out of gold instead of treating it like a time bomb.  We were also excellent at breaking with speed and precision, add to that we looked as if we could have played another half instead on ending up looking as if we were at deaths door.

The atmosphere was quiet at times while also being brilliant at other times and we were still singing 5 or 10 minutes after the match had finished.

With a bit of luck we’ve turned a corner with the 3rd goal because our players are more than capable of winning games and they'll get plenty of confidence from this win.

Sad as fuck but a) I really hope the Sissoko vs. Cole bit is on MOTD and b) I hope whoever is commentating sounds aghast and amazed by it, before leading into some sort of "new hero/what a player" line.

Sad as fuck but a) I really hope the Sissoko vs. Cole bit is on MOTD and b) I hope whoever is commentating sounds aghast and amazed by it, before leading into some sort of "new hero/what a player" line.

They'll leave it out.

They'll leave it out.

The fact it led to a pretty decent goal effort leaves me hopeful, but you never know.

The second goal feels like a real turning point. We looked a beaten side, and then we hit them on the break with power and pace. A fortnight ago, we wouldn't have stood a prayer of scoring a goal like that.

Two of the new boys making it happen too.

Not sure if its been mentioned yet but aside the Sissoko performance, Debuchy and Gouffran has given us a lot more balance to the team similar to the team we had against West Brom  away last year, very dangerous on the break from both sides.