Newcastle United 3 - 2 Chelsea - 02/02/13 - post-match orgasm from page 58

Rich

I'm so glad Ba had a bad day. Our ex players shouldn't ever look forward to coming back. They should fucking dread the experience.

I thought he looked good before he went off tbh

I thought he'd hardly had a kick before he went off like. Was being shared between Colo and taylors back pockets.

The second goal feels like a real turning point. We looked a beaten side, and then we hit them on the break with power and pace. A fortnight ago, we wouldn't have stood a prayer of scoring a goal like that.

Two of the new boys making it happen too.

I thought that as well when it was 2.2, glad we pushed for the win because aside their 2 goals we were the better team.

Guest icemanblue

That game is right up there for me. Standing in the aftermath of the winner, looking around at thousands of people hugging and going fucking mental will live with me forever. Just a special, special atmosphere. I love this club.

Aye it was mint, felt like a lot of relief mixed with joy and a bit of a surprise for a lot who'd never heard of the new lads.

My dad commented that you'd think we'd won the league at the end, all of the players doing laps and everyone  staying to cheer them off. Was fucking ace.

I'm in the Milburn Paddock, towards the Leazes, so it's usually empty by the time the players reach us. It was two thirds full today.

That feeling after the winner, man. The noise! I just can't find the words to describe it. A real euphoric mixture of immense pride and a complete release of the months of shite that have come before. Absolutely nothing in the world like it.

Just got back after a post match pint or two, epic game of football and NUFC deserved their win and but for Cisses finishing would have had it wrapped up by half-time. 

Cisse played well, worked hard, held the ball well and linked up with Sissoko superbly, was wishing him to score.

Gouffran was exceptional, like a young lad said on the post match radio phone in "like obertan but with a football brain". 

The defence was outstanding at times, love Saylors enthusiasm, effort and commitment, Colos cool positioning, confidence and control and I thought Debuchy defended very well with Santon getting forward with real purpose. 

Now to the main men, Cabaye was beautiful, strutting about the midfield linking play, giving then recieving, pinging balls wide for Santon and Debuchy, like a good Q.  Gutti, love him or hate him always 100% and has added ariel power to his game, he worked tirelessly closing down and overlapping with Santon and Debuchy and as usual was throwinbg himself into blocks and tackles to close out the game at the end. 

oops hit return before coming to the best player on the pitch, Sissoko, just a juggernaut of a midfielder who started well and just got better and better, those runs in the second half were worthy of the highest praise, playing in the hole his touch was imaculate throughout, good close control, a trick or two, vision and passing and lungbursting power runs and a finisher too. Came on the pitch at the final whistle with most of the crowd staying to sing his name as he did well deserved lap of honour with the fans lapping it up, what a player, what a game and thank god for football, NUFC and days like these.

Just got back after a post match pint or two, epic game of football and NUFC deserved their win and but for Cisses finishing would have had it wrapped up by half-time. 

Cisse played well, worked hard, held the ball well and linked up with Sissoko superbly, was wishing him to score.

Gouffran was exceptional, like a young lad said on the post match radio phone in "like obertan but with a football brain". 

The defence was outstanding at times, love Saylors enthusiasm, effort and commitment, Colos cool positioning, confidence and control and I thought Debuchy defended very well with Santon getting forward with real purpose. 

Now to the main men, Cabaye was beautiful, strutting about the midfield linking play, giving then recieving, pinging balls wide for Santon and Debuchy, like a good Q.  Gutti, love him or hate him always 100% and has added ariel power to his game, he worked tirelessly closing down and overlapping with Santon and Debuchy and as usual was throwinbg himself into blocks and tackles to close out the game at the end.

he tracks back as well!  i noticed he sprinted 2/3 of the pitch just to cover at one point.  he was a great contributor today

he tracks back as well!  i noticed he sprinted 2/3 of the pitch just to cover at one point.  he was a great contributor today

he was quality all round particularly breaking at pace for Sissokos first, he had a couple of shots first half from good positions, on target but powderpuff, can see him scoring but not prolifically.

Guest icemanblue

That game is right up there for me. Standing in the aftermath of the winner, looking around at thousands of people hugging and going fucking mental will live with me forever. Just a special, special atmosphere. I love this club.

Me too. Also thinking about the daft fuckers that left on 85 or 86 minutes. Why oh why on a game like this?

Guy behind us leaves on 85 mins every game. The stupid fucking fat cunt was stood outside the doors as we walked out, having stayed behind to applaud the players. What possesses someone to leave that game when they obviously don't need to?