Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle United - 09/02/13 @ 12:45pm (Live on Sky)

Fenham Mag

Guest palnese

Apart from the ovbious threats of Bale and Lennon I do think that Holtby will be their main player in this one.

That's why we need Tiote back in there. Perch is a great tackler, and keeps it simple, but he can't take players out of the game like Tiote can.

Like others, can not see Mbiwa starting, but then again, he has to start a game a t some point? can't see him being content with the bench. Perhaps Mbiwa in for Perch as a DM? Tiote on later?

Nah, he'll get the two Metalist games and if he does well he keeps his place for Premiership duty.

Basically :thup: the only change i can see for the Spurs game is Tiote for Perch.

Apart from the ovbious threats of Bale and Lennon I do think that Holtby will be their main player in this one.

That's why we need Tiote back in there. Perch is a great tackler, and keeps it simple, but he can't take players out of the game like Tiote can.

Doesn't Pardew, normally give the players coming back from the African Nations Cup time off?

Saylor has deserved his spot, he hasn't been bad in neither of the last two although I'd obviously rather we started Mbiwa from what I've seen from him.

However, Tiote HAS to start. I think and hope at least one change is made and that's Tiote for Perch.

Saylor has done nothing to deserve beeing dropped. Benteke had his way pretty much, but there are few who are having his way with him in the league. Mapou will probably be eased in the Europe fixtures and be given more game time eventually as the season goes on to replace Colo when he leaves in the summer.

I don't usually defend Pardew but i think he's holding Mbiwa back until his English is better.

CB is a position where communication is important and as mentioned before Taylor and Colo is a tried and tested partnership.

If Taylor wasn't fit i think he might have took the risk but considering Taylor is a good defender anyway i think he wants to ease him in.

He will play in the Europa League ties, i'm certain of that and if he performs then he gives Pardew a decision to make.

Colo's early experience has shown clearly how difficult is can be for even the classiest CB to fit in immediately, particularly when they're not familiar with the language and culture.  With Saylor acquitting himself well, no reason to force Yanga-Mbiwa in so quickly.

0-3

Condifent, fair play :lol: I think there's a sniff of a result for us here, still a bloody tough fixture though. What will be interesting is if we match them well, they don't have it all their own way and get frustrated (the fans included). There's pressure on them to win with the race for 4th place so that's a factor. I'd happily take a draw at the moment but we're an entirely different side to face then only a few weeks ago which makes it interesting.

0-3

Condifent, fair play :lol: I think there's a sniff of a result for us here, still a bloody tough fixture though. What will be interesting is if we match them well, they don't have it all their own way and get frustrated (the fans included). There's pressure on them to win with the race for 4th place so that's a factor. I'd happily take a draw at the moment but we're an entirely different side to face then only a few weeks ago which makes it interesting.

One or two games this season they've looked awkward. Draws with Qpr, ManU and Norwich in Jan. We have some real momentum right now. Can see an utter destruction all this pitty patty shit AVB lays out.

0-3

One or two games this season they've looked awkward. Draws with Qpr, ManU and Norwich in Jan. We have some real momentum right now. Can see an utter destruction all this pitty patty s*** AVB lays out.

Whatever the outcome it wouldn't surprise me to see Sissoko cause absolute havoc again to be honest, he looks that dangerous