Newcastle United vs. Metalist Kharkiv - 14/02/13 @ 8:05pm GMT (Live on ESPN)

Ketsbaia

There's a flag saying 'viva la toon' in the ground really hope it's not on the reltelly

How about a banner instead

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s600x600/521302_10151270741760009_750847670_n.jpg

How do they get that wrong, seriously?

I'm no expert in spanish, but why's it wrong?

Wish Mbiwa was playing centrally.

Right-back has been a problem position for us, tbh. Quite interesting to see how he does there. Don't mean to suggest I want him there long-term at all, but we've been exposed on our right-flank a lot in the Europa so far. Interesting decision from Pardew tbh. Might truncate the potential of overlapping attacks on the right but maybe not a bad trade-off for a clean sheet at home :thup:

Guest bimpy474

Gouffran is CUP-TIED ! He won't play in Europa League for us , until Bordeaux are disqualified.

Really ? no reason to leave Debuchy out to play at CB at RB though. Damn stupid that Pardew.

There's a flag saying 'viva la toon' in the ground really hope it's not on the reltelly

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s600x600/521302_10151270741760009_750847670_n.jpg

It's Frespañol

Right-back has been a problem position for us, tbh. Quite interesting to see how he does there. Don't mean to suggest I want him there long-term at all, but we've been exposed on our right-flank a lot in the Europa so far. Interesting decision from Pardew tbh. Might truncate the potential of overlapping attacks on the right but maybe not a bad trade-off for a clean sheet at home :thup:

O0Absolutely, Pardew being cautious, how many times has an away goal knocked us out of Europe?

Because it should be in French not Spanish.

But we have spanish speaking players as well and the inverted exclamation mark which is only used in spanish shows that it's clearly not an attempt at making a french banner.

Guest bimpy474

Because it should be in French not Spanish.

But we have spanish speaking players as well and the inverted exclamation mark which is only used in spanish shows that it's clearly not an attempt at making a french banner.

Aye  :snod:

From what i have seen of him in the French League and CL at RB he is actually very good there, almost as good as he is at CB actually.

It won't be his long term position anyway but i reckon he will do a good job when called upon, the least of my concerns as far as the line up goes.

I think the weak parts of the line up are the wings, but again that isn't really Pardew's fault( could argue Marv should play but that's it) the rest of it is really strong.

About as strong as can be expected tbh.

It's Frespañol

I reckon Toon would be a masculine noun too.