Metalist Kharkiv vs Newcastle United - 21/02/13 @ 6pm GMT (Live on ESPN)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If MYM plays like he did the last game, Pardew's going to have a tough decision to make for Southampton, will be hard to drop him.

It won't. We've spent long enough with a RB incapable of making an impact with the ball. MYM is a CB.

As for Metalist, the same back 5 should be capable of restricting them to 1 goal, which I think will see us through. We'll see.

If MYM plays like he did the last game, Pardew's going to have a tough decision to make for Southampton, will be hard to drop him.

It won't. We've spent long enough with a RB incapable of making an impact with the ball. MYM is a CB.

As for Metalist, the same back 5 should be capable of restricting them to 1 goal, which I think will see us through. We'll see.

Should have worded better, I didn't mean him replacing Debuchy at RB,  more a tough decision to make regarding CB.

Dunno who I'm trying to kid tbh, he'll be back on the bench come Southampton.

is there anything other than clothes and warm stuff worth packing? i feel light

Likewise. It feels like I'm missing something but in there I've got my passport, toon top, toon scarf, quite a few warm things, change of footwear, toiletries, things for the plane, money and well, that's it. Someone else in the group has the tickets, bookings and confirmation papers. Apart from my thermals, it feels like I've taken more away for short weekends.

I'm a bit bored of waiting now like. Just 8 hours in work then shit gets real!

Likewise. It feels like I'm missing something but in there I've got my passport, toon top, toon scarf, quite a few warm things, change of footwear, toiletries, things for the plane, money and well, that's it. Someone else in the group has the tickets, bookings and confirmation papers. Apart from my thermals, it feels like I've taken more away for short weekends.

I'm a bit bored of waiting now like. Just 8 hours in work then shit gets real!

match ticket, bingo :lol:

Freedom Square or Shevchenko Park are their main areas apparently, but not sure if many NUFC fans will go there.

Anyone staying in the Mercury Hotel? Long shot like, 4 of us staying there.

Can't wait for this now, think we will score at least one. Just hope Pardew doesn't make them sit back and do nothing but defend if we go 1-0 up, always going to have the chance of the counter attack with players like Marveux on the flanks.

Freedom Square or Shevchenko Park are their main areas apparently, but not sure if many NUFC fans will go there.

Anyone staying in the Mercury Hotel? Long shot like, 4 of us staying

Think those main squares will be best bet for everyone to gather for a drink Wed night.

I'm off early in the morning via Kiev.

Our group arrives into Kharkiv late Wed night from Kiev then will hit the main square to acquaint ourselves with the town!

I'm a bit bored of waiting now like. Just 8 hours in work then s*** gets real!

Travel light is my rule. If it doesn't fit in my pockets I'm not taking it, especially as it's only a few days away from home.