Metalist Kharkiv 0 - 1 Newcastle (0 - 1) - 21/02/13 - post-match from page 40

Dave

The referee has been awful. One of their players used his body strength against Anita and won a free kick, Cisse used his against on of their players and they get the free kick again. Haidara has bee caught out a few time coming in too central, Simpson has just been passing it towards players who have men on them whilst ignoring the players who are unmarked. Cabaye has been poor, stray passes, lost possession a few times, woeful set pieces.

jesus, just looked at my beer (kronenbourg) and it's all cloudy and s*** with some ink stains or something inside the bottle :jones:

Hey Taylor. How's the Pale Ale?

Do not get :lol: but aye f***ing minging. Feel sick now.

It's from American Pie, man. When Stifler drinks the ale with cum in it. That's what's in your Kronenbourg. Loads and loads of some other dude's cum.

Ah f***ing hell. Didn't realise kick-off was at 6 and I've gone and missed the first half.

Can someone provide a summary for me? Ta.

:pokerface:

I know! Don't think I've ever done that before. D'oh.

We edging it then? Cisse on the right?

Cisse/Sissoko had good chances, edging it yeah. Ref is bent as a roundabout. Haidara looks decent.

Guest neesy111

Ah fucking hell. Didn't realise kick-off was at 6 and I've gone and missed the first half.

Can someone provide a summary for me? Ta.

:pokerface:

I know! Don't think I've ever done that before. D'oh.

We edging it then? Cisse on the right?

We've been better team.  Cisse playing on the right.

Decent half considering we're away from home, we're the better side. As per the first leg, they're an organised, compact team that defend pretty well. Krul's had fuck all to do apart from watch a header go wide that he had covered.

Need to fashion more going forward, and we'll go through.

Get Shola off. He offers nothing and is just a waste of space. Pardew is an absolute joke of a manager even considering selecting him. Nice to see Anita back on the flip side, he's a better player than Tiote imo just not as physical.

Fuck off man!

He's looked our most potent striker.

jesus, just looked at my beer (kronenbourg) and it's all cloudy and s*** with some ink stains or something inside the bottle :jones:

Hey Taylor. How's the Pale Ale?

Do not get :lol: but aye f***ing minging. Feel sick now.

It's from American Pie, man. When Stifler drinks the ale with cum in it. That's what's in your Kronenbourg. Loads and loads of some other dude's cum.

hey fuck you man :lol: I'm away to throw my guts into the nearest toilet.

Get Shola off. He offers nothing and is just a waste of space. Pardew is an absolute joke of a manager even considering selecting him. Nice to see Anita back on the flip side, he's a better player than Tiote imo just not as physical.

Shola was alright.

Ref is driving me mad, freekicks for absolutely everything we do, but about 75% of what they do. Shola has had numerous sly knackings which have gone unpunished.

The team is just...lopsided. So much talent in there but you've got Shola through the middle, Cisse sort of on the right. Marveaux playing in the hole really, Cabaye nowhere to be seen, Anita chasing around a lot and Sissoko wherever he wants. That Cristaldo is going to get a fucking hiding too, little shit.

Good display so far and an even game, we're doing well to just about contain them. Sissoko is fucking mint, he'll probably power us a goal somehow. Shola is shite but hopefully he'll win us a free kick in a key position, as a setpiece goal may be the only way we get ahead.