Newcastle United 4 - 2 Southampton - 24/02/13 - post-match reaction from page 40

Dave

http://i.imgur.com/T0jvtN1.png

Who's this American c***?

:blush: This country would rather watch roided up meatheads chuck a ball downfield, while being constantly interrupted by never ending barrage of flags, timeouts, video replays, and pointless other stoppages.. drives me crazy..

Good win for us. Impressive performances by nearly everyone involved. Gotta stop switching off at points though, but credit to Southampton. Hope they stay up, they should have enough. 

Really bad performance, good result. That is all.

Was it fuck. :lol:

:lol:

Thought it was mate, very laboured, can't stand the hoof ball to Cisse, he's not a target man ffs and Cabaye sitting so deep especially first half. Pardew needs to make subs at better times. But I'm pissed out my skull and stuck at Central station because some cunt has thrown himself infront of a train so what do I know?

Thought it was mate, very laboured, can't stand the hoof ball to Cisse, he's not a target man ffs and Cabaye sitting so deep especially first half. Pardew needs to make subs at better times. But I'm pissed out my skull and stuck at Central station because some cunts has thrown himself infront of a train so what do I know?

Very little on this evidence

We didn't play much hoofball, Cabaye launched long passes out wide on the angles a bit and they almost always found their target, though the goal did come from a hoof. We competed well in midfield and had some of our best possession stats of the season

Great result, considering Southampton are a decent side and we had the midweek trek. Our passing has improved 10000000000000 fold since January.

Got to do something about Santon's side of the defence though. Everything dangerous from Southampton came down his wing. I don't know if it's poor positioning or him not getting the same support that Jonas offers on the other side. Got to say, having seen Haidara, he looks the better bet.

Thought it was mate, very laboured, can't stand the hoof ball to Cisse, he's not a target man ffs and Cabaye sitting so deep especially first half. Pardew needs to make subs at better times. But I'm pissed out my skull and stuck at Central station because some cunts has thrown himself infront of a train so what do I know?

You're probably right mate but until we went 3-2 up this game was torture to be at.

Bloke near to me came in late and said 'its alright we're still winning' when Lambert scored. The stadium announcer then said 'scorer of Southamptons 2nd goal' and the look of confusion on his face was priceless :lol:

Bloke near to me came in late and said 'its alright we're still winning' when Lambert scored. The stadium announcer then said 'scorer of Southamptons 2nd goal' and the look of confusion on his face was priceless :lol:

:lol: :facepalm:

Was it f***. :lol:

Thought it was mate, very laboured, can't stand the hoof ball to Cisse, he's not a target man ffs and Cabaye sitting so deep especially first half. Pardew needs to make subs at better times. But I'm p*ssed out my skull and stuck at Central station because some c***s has thrown himself infront of a train so what do I know?

You're probably right mate but until we went 3-2 up this game was torture to be at.

Absolute goon.

Was it f***. :lol:

Thought it was mate, very laboured, can't stand the hoof ball to Cisse, he's not a target man ffs and Cabaye sitting so deep especially first half. Pardew needs to make subs at better times. But I'm p*ssed out my skull and stuck at Central station because some c***s has thrown himself infront of a train so what do I know?

Absolute goon.

Bit harsh like.

Sat in a different seat today so a mate could sit with his son. No wonder there's no ST holder in the seat I had; the bloke next to me to say was Mr Fucking Hind Sight tastic, "why is no one there", "play it early" (ironic when it's already gone) and at one point when there'd been about 3 ricochets and the ball had gone loose "anticipate, and move into the space". The ball is in the air and mid flight shout "play it short/ long/ to whoever it is already going to".

If that was was you, you old, white haired, bearded twat, you know fuck all and please shut the fuck up. Milburn Paddock, row HH, seat 51 ish; yes you - shut up.

Sat in a different seat today so a mate could sit with his son. No wonder there's no ST holder in the seat I had; the bloke next to me to say was Mr Fucking Hind Sight tastic, "why is no one there", "play it early" (ironic when it's already gone) and at one point when there'd been about 3 ricochets and the ball had gone loose "anticipate, and move into the space". The ball is in the air and mid flight shout "play it short/ long/ to whoever it is already going to".

If that was was you, you old, white haired, bearded twat, you know fuck all and please shut the fuck up. Milburn Paddock, row HH, seat 51 ish; yes you - shut up.