Anzhi Makhachkala vs NUFC - 07/03/2013 @ 5pm Live on ITV4

joeyt

Shame that it's Perch and Simpson instead of Santon and Taylor, but I'm really excited about this game now.

I understand the logic. With Colo definitely out and Taylor made of glass, better not risk him in a game we're likely to lose anyway.

Shame that it's Perch and Simpson instead of Santon and Taylor, but I'm really excited about this game now.

I understand the logic. With Colo definitely out and Taylor made of glass, better not risk him in a game we're likely to lose anyway.

Aye, fair enough. Interesting that Perch appears to be ahead of Williamson.

ahh, I remember the last time I got excited about Hatem starting in Europe..... :anguish:

Can't wait for the inevitable HBA-Shola sub to help us hang on to the 3-0 loss

:troll:

Saving Willo for Stoke

That defence is so vulnerable to crosses, I hope that's not in Anzhi's plan tonight. Anita will also have a lot of work to cover in defence.

Hopefully we can nick a goal or two seeing we're likely to concede goals. It looks very much a counterattacking line-up dependent on some good old magic.

It's set up to play on the floor, which sort of follows on from what Pards was saying.

Quite surprised if he's actually keeping Shola for the Stoke game, Cisse should surely start that in the middle. But maybe Shola's joints can't cope with the plastic pitch. Let's hope HBA's muscles can.

I'm hoping his performance at CB is more Perch vs. Liverpool 2011/12 than Perch vs. Arsenal 2012/13.

That defence is so vulnerable to crosses, I hope that's not in Anzhi's plan tonight. Anita will also have a lot of work to cover in defence.

Hopefully we can nick a goal or two seeing we're likely to concede goals. It looks very much a counterattacking line-up dependent on some good old magic.

Luckily they average the lowest amount of crosses per game in the Europa League then.  ;)

Pardew's such a God damned coward. :lol:

Care to explain? if anything he's done the opposite tonight :lol:

Pardew's such a God damned coward. :lol:

Care to explain? if anything he's done the opposite tonight :lol:

Yep. :lol: We've pretty much went for the Spain Euro 2012 system. (unless Sissoko is centre-forward)

I think Bdog was being sarcastic about those that have said that and worse recently.

Obviously gone for the most 'technically gifted' lineup available. Need to be as it's on artificial pitch!

EDIT: Obviously I would put Santon ahead of Simpson in this case - but the rest could work.

Luckily they average the lowest amount of crosses per game in the Europa League then.  ;)

Pardew is obviously a tactical genius then. ;)

Until they unleash Traore... :anguish: