Anzhi Makhachkala vs NUFC - 07/03/2013 @ 5pm Live on ITV4

joeyt

That defence is so vulnerable to crosses, I hope that's not in Anzhi's plan tonight. Anita will also have a lot of work to cover in defence.

Hopefully we can nick a goal or two seeing we're likely to concede goals. It looks very much a counterattacking line-up dependent on some good old magic.

Luckily they average the lowest amount of crosses per game in the Europa League then.  ;)

Pardew is obviously a tactical genius then. ;)

Until they unleash Traore... :anguish:

When we counter with Shola the CB.  :shifty:

I think Sissoko and Ben Arfa will keep changing positions during the match. One will get forward while the other is in midfield and vica versa. I'm happy and surprised with Shola not starting.

I think Sissoko and Ben Arfa will keep changing positions during the match. One will get forward while the other is in midfield and vica versa. I'm happy and surprised with Shola not starting.

no reason why obertan shouldn't either.

I'm happy Shola isn't starting too. He will probably be put on with 20mins to go depending on how we are getting on.

Their team looks so dangerous!

Telling that Williamson hasn't been chosen. Perch ahead of him in the pecking order as well now?

horses for courses really. had we been playing a team with a more stokeish style of play then I'd gues willo would've started.