Newcastle United vs. Fulham FC - 07/04/13 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

Guest neesy111

It'll just be Simpson and Santon.

On another note: hopefully he'll stop bringing Gouffran off and give a bit of rest someone who does actually play in Europe too.

Wigan had two home games, one was against us. :lol:

Villa and Southampton both won away today. As usual, he's taking utter rot. Teams below us? There's not that many left!

At the time of saying it he was spot on, we had away games at Wigan and Man City while teams around us played home games and took advantage and if Halsey had done his job right we wouldn't have lost to Wigan. 

Its amazing that whatever he does or says you manage to twist it into an negative slant.

It'll just be Simpson and Santon.

On another note: hopefully he'll stop bringing Gouffran off and give a bit of rest someone who does actually play in Europe too.

I agree about taking off and resting someone who has played in Europe but in saying that Gouffran has been pretty poor in the last couple of games and probably deserved to be took off but then we are really short of attacking players and options upfront.

Does this really matter? Fact is we need to win our next two league games to pull away from the relegation zone. Yes Villa and possibly Wigan along with Southampton seem to be pulling away but Sunderland, Stoke, and Norwich all seem to be replacing them. We have to make sure we do not replace those teams pulling away as well. A win tomorrow and we are sitting in 13th with a little bit of a gap and then we go into the derby with pretty much everything in our own hands.

Guest bimpy474

Probably nobbing the living shit of that cracking bird. God i wish i was born better looking or rich.

Probably nobbing the living s*** of that cracking bird. God i wish i was born better looking or rich.

you don't, you know you'd fuck it up with your personality and end up with ther anyway.

Guest bimpy474

Probably nobbing the living s*** of that cracking bird. God i wish i was born better looking or rich.

you don't, you know you'd fuck it up with your personality and end up with ther anyway.

:lol:

Just about 100% right.

After yesterday's results, 3 points is a must - anything less will ensure we are genuine relegation candidates.

If Villa manage to stay up I reckon that those who were saying Lambert is a rubbish manager will have to eat their words...remind me, how much has he had to spend in January...?

Also, Southampton continue to improve beyond all expectation.

We can only hope that the Mackems get nothing from Di Canio's first game as manager because 3 points - or even a draw - for them will give them a huge lift before the Derby.....

As I said - 3 points a MUST...

Which teams below us "had two home games and took advantage"? Discount Wigan because it was in our hands to stop them and we didn't.

You can't really discount Wigan though because they're the team that have closed the 9 point gap to 3. Which they only did by cheating against us.

Even a point there (which was the least we deserved - would probably have been 3 if the ref did his job properly) and we would still be 6 points clear.

Anyway, feeling positive today, reckon we'll get at these lot...

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Wearing a Newcastle shirt to the match for the first time in ages. I'm hoping it brings luck. :coolsmiley:

What happened to the 8am glass of Wine that used to bring us luck?