Newcastle United vs. sunderland - 14/04/13 @ 12pm (Sky Sports 1)

Decky

“If it doesn’t work out tomorrow' date=' Di Canio is a donkey – bye, bye. But I’m sure that Di Canio is a stallion."[/quote']

Potential for some creative pics there.

I thought that was a joke, ffs  :lol:

Krul

Debuchy.      Saylor.    Mbiwa.      Haidara

Jonas

Cabaye.  Sissoko

Marveaux                                    Gouffran

Cisse

Marveaux to cut inside for Debuchy to attack, HBA and The Big Sho to come on.

HBA, Jonas and mackem

Krul

Jonas

Cabaye.  Sissoko

Cisse

HBA, Jonas and mackem

An absolute necessity, if Pardew manages to drop him tomorrow as well he needs a spanking

Krul

Jonas

Cabaye.  Sissoko

Cisse

HBA, Jonas and mackem

An absolute necessity, if Pardew manages to drop him tomorrow as well he needs a spanking

Can't see it, he was rested for the derby. He must start, he's class ATM, one of my favorite players. I think Jonas will start over Tiote, Jonas is more disciplined and a better passer, plus he's in the best form he's been in all season. The rest of the side picks itself.

Krul

Jonas

Cabaye.  Sissoko

Cisse

HBA, Jonas and mackem

Can't see it, he was rested for the derby. He must start, he's class ATM, one of my favorite players. I think Jonas will start over Tiote, Jonas is more disciplined and a better passer, plus he's in the best form he's been in all season. The rest of the side picks itself.

That's the problem for me, i can see it. Could easily be Jonas at wing and Tiote in the middle with Pardew in charge, and thats a real shame. Sylvian is special, we need him.

Probably the least nervous I can remember being for a derby. Sure it'll kick in when I get up tomorrow but after the finish on Thursday unless we stupidly go down to 10 men I just can't see us fucking this up.

Probably the least nervous I can remember being for a derby. Sure it'll kick in when I get up tomorrow but after the finish on Thursday unless we stupidly go down to 10 men I just can't see us f***ing this up.

Feeling the same. I'm surprisingly calm at the moment which is rather unsettling.

This is the only time I've ever been confident for a derby, which concerns me :lol:

Di Klanio will have them wound up, so we'll have to be calm and methodical to start with. Mackems are in wind-up mode on Twitter, like. Although there's a great narrative of Di Klanio getting his first win in the derby, if it comes down to actual quality (and lack of tiredness from Thursday), we should comfortably beat these.

SHOULD!

Got a stonk on thinking about this match, which is not normal, I normally have a shrivel on.

I'm the same :lol:

Not sure if feeling this confident is a good thing :undecided:

f*** all to do today.  Might watch the 5-1 in it's entirety.

:thup:

Might do this myself, bairns just fell a kip and I've got absolutely fuck all happening.