Newcastle United vs. sunderland - 14/04/13 @ 12pm (Sky Sports 1)

Decky

We're better than them all over the pitch and no matter what anybody says, the best team usually wins and form doesn't go out of the window.  We're at home and we'll win it if we want it enough.

Guest WashyGeordie

One thing you can say for Pardew. He'll understand how important this game is.

Pardew will probablies be scared of losing anyway especially with Carver and Stone there!

Sunderland season is all about own goals being major talking points as we have seen with  Ba, Bramble, Kilgallon & Azpilicueta. Hope its none of our boys would love it to be the tub of lard from Ipswich who knocks one past the Mig again.

equally as looking forward to the hilarity that comes with it.  Beginning to wonder where abouts they can "take" this year, the ditty chants they can come up with where they slag off parts of our city or to what extent they can racially abuse Shola Ameobi, and then take to Twitter to showcase such efforts before defending themselves to such extreme lengths.

We're better than them all over the pitch and no matter what anybody says, the best team usually wins and form doesn't go out of the window.  We're at home and we'll win it if we want it enough.

This.

All of our recent defeats against the makems have been in seasons where they've had the edge on us. Off the top of my head you've got to go back to the 1990 playoff debacle  for the "form goes out of the window" statement to ring true.

Guest WashyGeordie

equally as looking forward to the hilarity that comes with it.  Beginning to wonder where abouts they can "take" this year, the ditty chants they can come up with where they slag off parts of our city or to what extent they can racially abuse Shola Ameobi, and then take to Twitter to showcase such efforts before defending themselves to such extreme lengths.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=14828822&postcount=5

This is gonna be hard to beat already. :lol:

Krul

Debuchy  Taylor  MYM  Jonas

Cabaye  Tiote

Marveaux  Sissoko  Gouffran

Cisse

This apart form Tiote who should be nowhere near the pitch for this tbh.

Fair point. I wouldn't really want Anita out there either, tbh.

Yeah same.  Bigi perhaps?

Such a shame Hatem's probably not gonna be back. Ideally I'd play a midfield of Marv, Cabaye and Sissoko for this.

Krul

Debuchy  Taylor  MYM  Jonas

Cabaye  Tiote

Marveaux  Sissoko  Gouffran

Cisse

This apart form Tiote who should be nowhere near the pitch for this tbh.

Fair point. I wouldn't really want Anita out there either, tbh.

Yeah same.  Bigi perhaps?

Such a shame Hatem's probably not gonna be back. Ideally I'd play a midfield of Marv, Cabaye and Sissoko for this.

That midfield 3 just picks itself.

We're both pretty blunt mind, can see it being a 0-0

Cisse is on top form and I can't see him not scoring if he plays like he has for the last 2 games, I can see him being massively motivated.

these post hits and near misses of cisse are going to click very soon and he is going to bag a hatful i can just feel it, i have a good feeling sunderland will oblige as well.