Newcastle 1 - 1 Benfica - 11/04/13 (2 - 4 on agg) - post-match reaction from p60

Dave

After this match of football, I would hate it if these won the cup, despicable bunch of cheating bunch of cunts. Played well for the most part, attacked well, Mbiwa wasn't a this best today made to many sill mistakes. Deserved to win.

Benfica can f*** right off. Well done on all the cheating and time wasting. Disgusting. Hope you get battered in the next round.

This isn't 100% fear, NUFC also lost time in Estádio da Luz.

But you guys are in pieces, and I am truly sorry for you because you're such a great bunch of people.

I am really sorry you guys are out, I just hope everyone still gets along after this because I am not planning to leave.

For my side, the best part of the 1/4 finals was to meet all of you  O0

Nowt against the fans Jotenko. The players you have are an utter disgrace, namely Perez and that fuckwit of a goalkeeper. Believe me, your team plays good enough football to do without all the cheating. It would be understandable at least if your team was shit, but it isn't. It's fucking embarrassing.

Benfica can f*** right off. Well done on all the cheating and time wasting. Disgusting. Hope you get battered in the next round.

This isn't 100% fear, NUFC also lost time in Estádio da Luz.

But you guys are in pieces, and I am truly sorry for you because you're such a great bunch of people.

I am really sorry you guys are out, I just hope everyone still gets along after this because I am not planning to leave.

For my side, the best part of the 1/4 finals was to meet all of you  O0

Nowt against the fans Jotenko. The players you have are an utter disgrace, namely Perez and that fuckwit of a goalkeeper. Believe me, your team plays good enough football to do without all the cheating. It would be understandable at least if your team was s***, but it isn't. It's f***ing embarrassing.

It would be the same thing if you played Porto. Or Sporting. Or Braga. Or.. or... or...

It's a matter of culture.

No doubt yours is better.

But things are what they are.

However, if you want to have a fair discussion, you'll have to admit that NUFC also lost some time at Lisbon.

Well that was gutting, i will always go back to that moment in Lisbon at 1-1 when Santon back passes for the rest of my life knowing that was the moment where we lost an opportunity at a EL semi.

Proud of the team though and hope to see Marveaux and Ben Arfa together more often.

:clap:

Went out to a better team in a worthily manner. Undeserved but that's football. They have too much quality across and we gave them two extremely difficult ties. :clap:

Not sure they are a better team tbh, player for player they are not. They just play cupcake teams every week therefore they have much more confidence and lack the mental sapping that pl clubs go through, That's the difference, I think pards is absolutely right that team is a mid table pl team, like we are.

Not sure why, but i'm not feeling that devastated. Probably because I was so negative to begin with. We did really well for a large part, but unfortunately couldn't make it count. Just stoked as fuck for the mackems game now, really.