West Bromwich Albion vs Newcastle United - 20/04/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Fenham Mag

There has to be a reaction to that fucking shambles today. He needs to do something to get us fired up because we're not out of the woods yet, not by a long fucking chalk.

Roll over for WBA and it's Liverpool next. We've been in freefall once this season and the potential is there for it to happen again.

Must come away with a point. NO FUCKING EXCUSES PLEASE.

There has to be a reaction to that f***ing shambles today. He needs to do something to get us fired up because we're not out of the woods yet, not by a long f***ing chalk.

Roll over for WBA and it's Liverpool next. We've been in freefall once this season and the potential is there for it to happen again.

Must come away with a point. NO f***ing EXCUSES PLEASE.

Howay then, I'll start one. Let's move on! Been to the Hawthorns a few times this year for work, they're decent but not much different to last year aside from Lukaku. Stop him and we can get something I think.

Guest bimpy474

He's making me not look forward to football, when football is mostly the only thing i do look forward to. :(

I'm going to spend my afternoon doing something more constructive; namely stapling my bollocks to sheets of asbestos.

Using screws would be a better fixing and creates more dust.

Guest mavericknufc

Think he'll go: 

Elliott

Debuchy  Taylor  Mbiwa  Haidara

Cabaye  Tiote 

HBA            Sissoko    Jonas

Cisse

Can see Lukaku causing us all sorts of problems in a 3-1 loss.  This weeks excuse will be that WBA were playing with no pressure and we are suffering from a long season and confidence being rock bottom after a 'tough week'.

Think he'll go: 

Elliott

Cabaye  Tiote 

Cisse

Can see Lukaku causing us all sorts of problems in a 3-1 loss.  This weeks excuse will be that WBA were playing with no pressure and we are suffering from a long season and confidence being rock bottom after a 'tough week'.

He can fuck right off with his excuses to be honest!

Think he'll go: 

Elliott

Cabaye  Tiote 

Cisse

wish if you stopped there.