Newcastle United vs Liverpool - 27/04/2013 @ 5.30pm (ESPN)

Elliottman

Elliot

Debuchy Taylor MYM Haidara

Perch

Ben Arfa Cabaye Sissoko Jonas

Gouffran

I'd be happy with that

Aye, shame it would end up as

Elliot

Debuchy Taylor MYM Haidara

Cabaye Perch Jonas

Ben Arfa      Sissoko

Gouffran

Krul

Debuchy  Yanga-Mbiwa    Taylor    Haidara

Perch    Sissoko  Cabaye

Ben Arfa  Gouffran Marveaux

YOLO

Worth mentioning in that Shields Gazette Colo story that Marveaux mayn't be fit either.

Midfielder Sylvain Marveaux – who has a groin problem – is being assessed by the club’s medical staff.

Marveaux also sat out the West Brom game.

I wouldn't bother with a front 3, especially not if Cisse is doubtful. Just fill the midfield with anyone who can run and pass, and hope for an out ball to Gouffran or a break from Ben Arfa/Sissoko.

Something like:

RE

MD ST MYM MH

JP CT

HBA YC MS

YG

I wouldn't bother with a front 3, especially not if Cisse is doubtful. Just fill the midfield with anyone who can run and pass, and hope for an out ball to Gouffran or a break from Ben Arfa/Sissoko.

Something like:

RE

MD ST MYM MH

JP CT

HBA YC MS

YG

1 from the top, 4 from the middle and 1 from the bottom please Carol.

Marveaux won't be back, isn't that the injury that's affected his whole career so far? Or was it his hip?

It was originally his groin but they operated on the hip because they thought the hip was to blame for the groin.

Tbf to Skirge, MYM has played absolutely brilliantly in that DM position before. Not that i would play him there myself. Would use him differently compared to Pardew though, but it's impossible with his fucking absolute shit tactics and football "style"

Tbf to Skirge, MYM has played absolutely brilliantly in that DM position before. Not that i would play him there myself. Would use him differently compared to Pardew though, but it's impossible with his fucking absolute shit tactics and football "style"

His passing is pretty sloppy and under pressure on the ball he panics a bit. Nothing to suggest he's a DM at all.

Tbf to Skirge, MYM has played absolutely brilliantly in that DM position before. Not that i would play him there myself. Would use him differently compared to Pardew though, but it's impossible with his f***ing absolute s*** tactics and football "style"

His passing is pretty sloppy and under pressure on the ball he panics a bit. Nothing to suggest he's a DM at all.

Maybe a bit for us so far, yes. But he wasn't like this from what i saw of him at Montpellier. When MYM played as a DM against Arsenal in the CL he was absolutely brilliant and ripped them apart with his passing and positioning/interceptions.

Might had a lot to do with movement and the setup around him there.

Tbf to Skirge, MYM has played absolutely brilliantly in that DM position before. Not that i would play him there myself. Would use him differently compared to Pardew though, but it's impossible with his f***ing absolute s*** tactics and football "style"

Not initially he wasn't, dribbling out of defence and Cruyff turning in the box etc. I think it would ultimately be a waste though, he's too useful at CB.

Aye, shame it would end up as

Elliot

Debuchy Tay-Cabaye-lor MYM Haidara

Perch

Jonas

Ben Arfa      Sissoko

Gouffran

FYP.

So Suarez is going to appeal if the ban is more than 3 games. Does that mean he will be free to play v us until the appeal is heard

Pretty sure they've done away with that nonsense. The hearing is tomorrow.