Alan Pardew

Mike

Simon Bird's spelling and grammar in that is f***ing dreadful and I'm awful at it.

Kinnear was bang on, tbf.

Yup.

Haven't just tweeted Bird an unimpressed picture of Joe... :iamatwat:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm gonna check that now!

I might make it a daily thing.

what's your twitter? I can't find it on his mentions.

https://twitter.com/hipster_daleos/status/328995476345085952

Wonder who's put that out then. We really are fucked if it's true.

Pards and his English players I would think, probably the likes of Taylor and Ameobi. In which case he should show some balls and drop the French players he doesn't think have his back.

Guest neesy111

Edwards' article says players are too interested in worrying about tactics rather than the team's demise. Err...

Edwards is a fucking joke of a journalist.  They'll be interested in team tactics because it's that causing the demise.

Guest neesy111

Btw whoever is right or wrong, one thing is for sure, he's lost the dressing room. It's now up to the players to do it for themselves and for us.

:thup:

Btw whoever is right or wrong, one thing is for sure, he's lost the dressing room. It's now up to the players to do it for themselves and for us.

Well if the French players aren't showing the fight then why does Pardew keep picking them? Bring in Gosling and Ameobi and ditch Cabaye and Sissoko. Kick out MYM and bring in Williamson alongside Taylor. Yes Williamson ahead of Colo, who also isn't committed. let's have some consistency.

Not the best article, imo. We sign a load of technically gifted players from France, most of whom were brought up through the renowned Clairefontaine Centre of Excellence, and are then subject to this negative crap that is forced upon them every week. That's no excuse for giving up, you cant give up if you play for NUFC. But trying to force a change in tactics is, in my opinion, essentially trying to save the club from relegation. Yes, it might be more personally centred to get individuals playing their best, but if that is the case then so be it!

It was only a matter of time before players started getting sick of it. Nice one, Pards. You horrible cunt.

"There were seven French players on the pitch when Newcastle fell apart against Liverpool"

One thing that has irked me re: this agenda, the reporting of this game and Pardew's post-match comments is that it appeared to start at half-time.

Absolutely zero mention of the fact we were utter balls from minute 1 of 90.

Guest neesy111

"There were seven French players on the pitch when Newcastle fell apart against Liverpool"

One thing that has irked me re: this agenda, the reporting of this game and Pardew's post-match comments is that it appeared to start at half-time.

Absolutely zero mention of the fact we were utter balls from minute 1 of 90.

It was apparent we were shite after 30 seconds.

Defo lost the dressing room - that wasn't a team on Saturday playing for their manager.

Number 1: The fuck kind of article is that? The press get a kick out of this? Especially local journalists, "doing their jobs?"

Number 2: "Complaining about tactics and their own personal agendas" again, how does that even make sense? If they disliked our current tactics, which aren't working, then how would they care about their personal agendas? Surely if they cared about their personal agendas they'd actually not complain about tactics b/c that statement by Edwards implies their personal agendas are not with performing well.

similar lazy arse journalism.

yes theres 7 french speaking players must be speaking another language to the other players.  A split there must be.  fuck me.

only fucking split is the entire fucking squad not wanting to play for a complete utter wanker!