Alan Pardew

Mike

Lowes on 5 Live - "A lot of fans are saying Pardew is tactically naive, which I think is unfair"

Now he's talking about David Moyes  :lol:

"If they survive by the skin of their teeth, he would at least deserve to start again next season"

Is he referring to Moyes finishing 17th in his 2nd full season after a 7th placed finish in his first? Its a reasonable point to bring up tbh

Lowes on 5 Live - "A lot of fans are saying Pardew is tactically naive, which I think is unfair"

"If they survive by the skin of their teeth, he would at least deserve to start again next season"

Can't stand shit like this either. A reward for him, as if he had nothing to do with us getting into trouble in the first place.

The media really have no clue.

Like throwing your kid in a swimming pool then getting a pride of Britain award because you jumped in to save them :lol:

I'm not sure how many consecutive sackings Pardew is going to have before the experts realise he's not a good manager.

I can understand the premise of sticking with a manager even when results are going against them, but only if it looks like there might be some improvement in the future.  It's just fuckwittery to suggest sticking with a manager who looks like he's draining all the talent and drive out of the team.

Can't stand s*** like this either. A reward for him, as if he had nothing to do with us getting into trouble in the first place.

The media really have no clue.

Like throwing your kid in a swimming pool then getting a pride of Britain award because you jumped in to save them :lol:

:lol:

Couldn't bare the Championship again and we wouldn't have a good enough team to come back up. From the current squad including potential departures what side could we realistically line up in the championship with?

Elliot

Simpson  Williamson  S.Taylor  Haidara

Obertan      Gosling    Tiote        Jonas

Ameobi    Gouffran

?

Couldn't bare the Championship again and we wouldn't have a good enough team to come back up. From the current squad including potential departures what side could we realistically line up in the championship with?

Elliot

Tavernier  Williamson  S.Taylor  Haidara

Obertan      Bigi    Tiote        Ferguson

Campbell    Gouffran

?

I reckon we would buy some good championship players and I don't think we would lose ALL of our good players.

Realistically i could see Krul, Debuchy, MYM, Colo, Santon, HBA, Cabaye, Sissoko and Cisse leaving if we went down. Out of our current side I'd like to see what XI's people could put together while also including realistic departures.

Elliot

Tavernier  Williamson  S.Taylor  Haidara

Obertan      Bigi    Tiote        Ferguson

Campbell    Gouffran

?

I reckon we would buy some good championship players and I don't think we would lose ALL of our good players.

I honestly think every single one of them would leave. Krul, Santon, Tiote, Cabs, Cisse, Debuchy, Benny, Anita, MBiwa, Colo, Jonas, Marv and possibly Gouff. and add Danny to that lot.

Don't know who would want Jonas atm or Tiote (despite him being alright against West Ham) both have been f***ing dreadful.

Jonas is on too high wages for us to keep him and there are plenty of teams who would buy Tiote.

Don't know who would want Jonas atm or Tiote (despite him being alright against West Ham) both have been f***ing dreadful.

Jonas is on too high wages for us to keep him and there are plenty of teams who would buy Tiote.

On the other hand Jonas is probably on too high a wage for someone to take him.

Think he'll be gone on the last day of the season or soon after.

Same here and have been saying so for a while.  They tried to bail him out in January, they'd have to be incredibly daft to believe the wave of new excuses since then.  I'll be amazed if he's still here come August, absolutely astonished.