Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

Someone tell him we won please, daft cunt still thinks we lost with all these excuse flying about.

:thup:

I find it highly unlikely that his job rests on a result against Arsenal. Hope we f***ing t*** 'em.

It would make the summer a little more bearable with some semblance of hope that the team have a decent result in them.

It might make a difference if the crowd turn on the fraud.

Actually thought he was going to start crying when he started moaning about the ref. :lol:

Referee must have been a bit puzzled about the winning manager coming in for a whinge after the final whistle :lol:

Actually thought he was going to start crying when he started moaning about the ref. :lol:

Referee must have been a bit puzzled about the winning manager coming in for a whinge after the final whistle :lol:

Hope he told him how crucial it was, just as he did in his interview. :lol:

Pundits blaming French players :facepalm:

Two of which scored the goals to make us safe today.

Plus if it wasn't for the goals and assists of a certain other french man who is currently injured we would be done already most likely.

He is done I reckon and bloody well hope so.

Obviously has no reassurance from the top. Has now lashed out with comments about Ashley which quite frankly shows he thinks he is done and is a self inflicted death sentence.

We looked actually worse today than we did against West Ham, the players don't know where they should be, they don't know how to attack and they just didnt look that interested.

My problem with him is the tactics, injuries and everything are unlucky but sending out 3 attacking players to face liverpool at home, those decisions are purely down to him, and he ballses it up time after time

Ok can we get a shit load of Pardew Out banners for the Arsenal game now that we are safe?

Unless we get humilated (not beyond the realms of possibility), I can't see there being any discontent at SJP whatsoever. The number of people who have fallen for his injuries/Europe patter is unbelievable.