Alan Pardew

Mike

You know how the new French lads looked ace when they first arrived, and then tailed off somewhat?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/10065878/Alan-Pardew-orders-Newcastle-United-French-players-to-speak-in-English.html

“Most of the French boys have picked up English pretty well,” said Pardew, who has 10 French players in his squad.

Pardew’s players report back for training on July 4, ahead of the start of the new season, and he said: “The initial tactic of bringing in interpreters has gone.

"We don’t have them in the dressing room now. The message has got home a bit better.

Ahem. :lol:

Also:

Pardew is keen to atone for a season where his side have badly under-performed following their fifth-place finish 12 months ago.

He said: “Sometimes you need to have the faith, not just the owner, but supporters as well to give you the benefit of the doubt when you’ve made mistakes.

"They have to have the faith that you can put things right. I think I’ve proved since I’ve been here that I can reach the heights and I’ve got to reach them again. Next year will be very important for me and the football club but I see myself here for the long run.”

Also:

"They have to have the faith that you can put things right. I think I’ve proved since I’ve been here that I can reach the heights and I’ve got to reach them again. Next year will be very important for me and the football club but I see myself here for the long run.”

Show me that you can put things right then you nonce.

And if you can reach the fuckin' heights why haven't we done so this season?

Read from another article that this season he actually gave his 100% as well, ffs.

Also:

Pardew is keen to atone for a season where his side have badly under-performed following their fifth-place finish 12 months ago.

He said: “Sometimes you need to have the faith, not just the owner, but supporters as well to give you the benefit of the doubt when you’ve made mistakes.

What a piece of shit, he is.

Guest bimpy474

Also:

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/disgusted/grand/jim_carrey_vomiti_gif.gif

Also:

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/disgusted/grand/jim_carrey_vomiti_gif.gif

http://i.imgur.com/x8aiXqsl.jpg

Also:

:waiting:

I think he's gone, heard it from more than one decent source now. f*** off Alan you dicksplash.

You've been drinking, haven't you?

:lol: Yeah massively, I've been at a wedding. Not really very drunk though. It's all friend of a friend stuff but the 2 sources are an NUFC scout and now a reporter for a reputable paper. He's away man, the daft cunt. :smugdog:

:lol: Yeah massively, I've been at a wedding. Not really very drunk though. It's all friend of a friend stuff but the 2 sources are an NUFC scout and now a reporter for a reputable paper. He's away man, the daft c***. :smugdog:

I will hold you responsible if that turns out to be shite and I will not only kill you, I will also kill every living member of your family.  :lol:

:lol: Yeah massively, I've been at a wedding. Not really very drunk though. It's all friend of a friend stuff but the 2 sources are an NUFC scout and now a reporter for a reputable paper. He's away man, the daft c***. :smugdog:

I will hold you responsible if that turns out to be shite and I will not only kill you, I will also kill every living member of your family.  :lol:

http://x9a.xanga.com/77af853239d32277106676/m220776126.Gif

:lol: Tbh Mick I'm personally quite fearful he'll remain here but people keep approaching me with good news so we will see. It's probably not even decided yet, daft cunts.