Alan Pardew

Mike

We cant resists offers for any of our players, words to that effect.

I've just listened again and he said "all our players are vulnerable."

covering his own back in case Kinnears thinking that Pardew might turn it around and spoil his plans of taking over and sell someone like Ben Arfeeee to sabotage him

Guest bimpy474

Why cant he just say nothing  :facepalm:

"I think Joe has got the targets in front of him and it is who he gets across the line, it not easy bringing in offensive players as Arsenal and Spurs have proved, it takes a lot of money and we are in the same boat."

Don't know what the fuck he's on about here but looks he's firmly passing the buck to Kinnear now.

Guest bimpy474

Norwich, Southampton, Tottenham (has he not seen their transfers), Palace, Man City, Liverpool, Everton, Villa, Fulham, Cardiff, Hull, Swansea, Chelsea, West Brom. They had no trouble bringing in attacking players you fucking clueless idiotic pea brain.

covering his own back in case Kinnears thinking that Pardew might turn it around and spoil his plans of taking over and sell someone like Ben Arfeeee to sabotage him

I know, every other manager has said similar today haven't they.

He was doing it well before Kinnear arrived man. Touting player publicly like a pimp even after we win  a game which could have earned him some much needed short term credit.

The bloke's face is melting. :lol:

Fair play to him today, he made the right changes at the right times.

no he didnt. there should have been one change, remy for shola.

You reckon? I thought we played our best stuff after the changes. Remy added that last bit of spark we needed.

The bloke's face is melting. :lol:

Fair play to him today, he made the right changes at the right times.

no he didnt. there should have been one change, remy for shola.

You reckon? I thought we played our best stuff after the changes. Remy added that last bit of spark we needed.

you're kind of right, kind of wrong. we played better after going more attacking (bringing gouffran on). this would've been achieved by bringing remy on. no need to bring cabaye on either .

The gloating is fucking pathetic.  We're Newcastle fans, we're happy when we win, we want Pardew to win every game and succeed.  Some of us just aren't convinced he can.

Anyway, he did ok yesterday.  Thought Gouffran and Remy really made the difference, the latter in particular.  Hopefully we'll be starting them in the coming games and Shola can resume his role as big man off the bench.  Little worrying that it was a moment of magic but the hopeful thing is that we were creating chances again and getting at them.  If he can keep the team playing like we did in the last 25 minutes we'll do ok this season.  Definitely room for optimism, let's hope we can carry it into the rest of the season :)

People are gloating because we beat an awful Fulham side in the 86th minute? What's there to gloat about? He still chose to start Shola and he's still chosen to play the wrong players and players in the wrong place for over a year.

Really hope he learns from this and we go to attack mediocre teams the rest of the season, if he does that we'll be fine and people like cabaye will probably end up wanting to stay.

This is all most have been saying all along, that he just needs to play the right players the right way, nothing special was ever required from the man yet he was contriving to fuck it up for reasons best known to him.

One thing has been very clear all along, while we don't have cl class players they've always been better than relegation fodder.

Sincerely hope his eyes have been opened and we push on from here, history suggests that when we take a tanking from someone he'll panic and revert to fearball. Hope not.

Unlike me to post on my mobile, but I just thought I'd pop in to say I hope you all enjoyed Pardew's 20 minute of total football with pretty much his strongest 11 fielded for the very first time. Here's to the 3 points and I hope there are plenty more of them to come, and I'm pretty dam sure there will be...in the words of Pardew...'trust me'

Enjoy your night boys and girls, we nowhave a nice international break now to stew over our victory...lovely!

Full of shite as usual.

"All our players are vulnerable" what's the point in making that comment, how is it going to help.

That comment was so shocking, bewildering, not least in its bizarre timing, that all my happiness squeezed itself of my anus like a semi-chewed piece of butter chicken and I wanted to run to the fucking toilet.

Because the club are contractually obliged to make someone available for interview after games.

If Pardew wants to buy he needs to generate funds in the absence of the chairman stumping up. Don't see anything wrong with inviting offers that we can always reject if they aren't good for the club.

Because the club are contractually obliged to make someone available for interview after games.

If Pardew wants to buy he needs to generate funds in the absence of the chairman stumping up. Don't see anything wrong with inviting offers that we can always reject if they aren't good for the club.

Indeed the club do but Pardew could still give deadpan answers.

Starting Shola was a f***ing horrific decision yesterday, Yes we looked good when Gouffran/Remy came on but Gouff should have started.

The same problems were very evident yesterday in the first half.

I still think the plan all along was to go for the win in the second half if we didn't manage to fluke into a lead with Shola on.

Form since we got the new players in January:

WWLWLWLLWLDLDWL  LDW

7 wins, 3 draws, 8 defeats

Still not quite good enough, but not that far off. Hardly deserving of the slaughtering he gets on here, or the daft face at the top of the forum. Although on the other hand, it is fair to there has been no momentum at any stage during that run, it followed some genuinely terrible results, and included 2 of the worst results I've seen.

We looked a good side today aside from the centre forward and left wing positions. Remy is going to make a difference. The quality he showed in his appearance really highlighted the utter rubbish we've had to tolerate in forward positions. If we were to add a left winger and a striker we could go to Villa looking for a 4th clean sheet in a row and with a dangerous looking forward line to go with it. We aren't that far off being a decent side.

Steady on, we beat a terrible Fulham team at home 1-0. It was a very minor improvement, the team on the pitch was forced on Pardew through injury. Yes it was a bit better, but we've got a long, long way to go.