Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest firetotheworks

As much as I think Tiote is massively limited, he finds himself in those positions enough to indicate that he should practice his shooting every day, rather than choose not to shoot. Obviously if he already does that and this is the result then he should just stop.

As much as I think Tiote is massively limited, he finds himself in those positions enough to indicate that he should practice his shooting every day, rather than choose not to shoot. Obviously if he already does that and this is the result then he should just stop.

He's already an established professional footballer like, seems to suggest he's never going to be any good at shooting.

I thought we'd win and we did.

We've had great difficulty playing more than 45 mins of cohesive football in a game for a while.

Pardew's clearly aware of it and acknowledged his half time team talk didn't help.

Hopefully, he'll do his bit against WBA and then i hope the players do their bit.

We've had great difficulty playing more than 45 mins of cohesive football in a game for a while.

Pardew's clearly aware of it and acknowledged his half time team talk didn't help.

Hopefully, he'll do his bit against WBA and then i hope the players do their bit.

So he should be aware of it, seeing as it happens time and time again.

Cabaye chipped a corner to him on the edge of the box, so he must be practicing some degree of shooting if he's the end product of a set play. Was a nice idea we've just got the wrong person doing the volleying :lol:

Massive pet hate at matches fans screaming for him to shoot when in space from 25/30 yards out. All on the back of one fucking goal :lol:

So he should be aware of it, seeing as it happens time and time again.

You're right, it does. If it's as simple as Pardew saying something different at half time then it should be easy to remedy. If it's the players losing their bottle or drifting off the gameplan then it's a lot more difficult.

Guest firetotheworks

He's already an established professional footballer like, seems to suggest he's never going to be any good at shooting.

Not really. Beckham practiced free kicks every day. Shearer practiced penalties every day. If you're going to get into that position nigh on 5 times a game, you should at least practice and practice until you're capable of producing a save at least. If the very best professionals do it, then obviously those that aren't the best should too.

Guest neesy111

Cabaye chipped a corner to him on the edge of the box, so he must be practicing some degree of shooting if he's the end product of a set play. Was a nice idea we've just got the wrong person doing the volleying :lol:

Massive pet hate at matches fans screaming for him to shoot when in space from 25/30 yards out. All on the back of one fucking goal :lol:

That was with his left foot as well. :lol:

i can't understand what 'other lot' are trying to say about the first half vs. chelsea and second half vs. spurs like

they seem to be under the impression that we gave some type of italian style defensive masterclass when the reality is chelsea were very wasteful on the break for a team of their class and spurs missed X amount of clear cut chances that would have changed the entire shape of the match, and some of them were fucking diabolical misses and all + great saves obviously

call it luck, good fortune or whatever the fuck you want but we all know both games might easily have gone very differently due to the tactics of pardew, as it is we won so he looks like a genius to some - 5th season all over again with prettier football

i can't understand what 'other lot' are trying to say about the first half vs. chelsea and second half vs. spurs like

they seem to be under the impression that we gave some type of italian style defensive masterclass when the reality is chelsea were very wasteful on the break for a team of their class and spurs missed X amount of clear cut chances that would have changed the entire shape of the match, and some of them were fucking diabolical misses and all + great saves obviously

call it luck, good fortune or whatever the fuck you want but we all know both games might easily have gone very differently due to the tactics of pardew, as it is we won so he looks like a genius to some - 5th season all over again with prettier football

Luck or whatever- I would take your fucking hand off for that.

they seem to be under the impression that we gave some type of italian style defensive masterclass when the reality is chelsea were very wasteful on the break for a team of their class and spurs missed X amount of clear cut chances that would have changed the entire shape of the match, and some of them were f***ing diabolical misses and all + great saves obviously

call it luck, good fortune or whatever the f*** you want but we all know both games might easily have gone very differently due to the tactics of pardew, as it is we won so he looks like a genius to some - 5th season all over again with prettier football

:lol: You make that sound like it's not acceptable.

i didn't mean results-wise tbh

Guest firetotheworks

they seem to be under the impression that we gave some type of italian style defensive masterclass when the reality is chelsea were very wasteful on the break for a team of their class and spurs missed X amount of clear cut chances that would have changed the entire shape of the match, and some of them were f***ing diabolical misses and all + great saves obviously

call it luck, good fortune or whatever the f*** you want but we all know both games might easily have gone very differently due to the tactics of pardew, as it is we won so he looks like a genius to some - 5th season all over again with prettier football

Luck or whatever- I would take your f***ing hand off for that.

But then we'd have to play in that silly Europa League thing again. The club wouldn't like that. I'm not even being facetious either, they genuinely wouldn't.

:lol: :thup:

But then we'd have to play in that silly Europa League thing again. The club wouldn't like that. I'm not even being facetious either, they genuinely wouldn't.

oh I know- Ive said a couple of times., if we are close to europe watch out for some bizzare selections, odd injuries and strange capitulations that turn into a bad run of results. ;)

Not really. Beckham practiced free kicks every day. Shearer practiced penalties every day. If you're going to get into that position nigh on 5 times a game, you should at least practice and practice until you're capable of producing a save at least. If the very best professionals do it, then obviously those that aren't the best should too.

Aye, both from the age of about 13 though. I get what you're saying, he should be better at it and if training helps then excellent.

Means they'd have to spend an 10x more on increased wages than potential prize money.

If we did get in Pardew would be told to sack it off imho. Not sure he would though, probably got told the same last time off the accountant twats.