Alan Pardew

Mike

Pissing their pants.

Demanding we spank teams week in, week out with 90 minutes of dominance.

Crying cyber tears after another three points.

All in the last few pages, just because we've picked up a few results. It's the same stuff of the season before last, except now the expectations are even lower so all we need is a short run of good results to provoke it. They've seen as well as us how unsustainable this approach is.

Pissing their pants.

All in the last few pages, just because we've picked up a few results. It's the same stuff of the season before last, except now the expectations are even lower so all we need is a short run of good results to provoke it. They've seen as well as us how unsustainable this approach is.

It's fucking pathetic like.

Pissing their pants.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/2926d8b703c612d77174d905fd5cfbdb/tumblr_mmd3m1D5mi1qmt494o1_500.png

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

we won and picked up three points but then done nothing for 45 minutes..noooooooooooooooooo...we do this all the time...then argue like fuck amongst each other...nooooooooooo

The balance is getting there...Can't be too critical. It's really fine margins winning and losing in the PL, what I look for is continuity in ideas and how they are deployed on the pitch.

I'm still not convinced, but as long as we are picking up points I'm not going to complain. I think this current formation suits Pardew pretty well and and we might as well milk Shola for as long as we can while his form lasts. Which isn't usually that long if previous years have taught us anything.

Same as Everton have managed in the same time span.

Childish demanding we should be spanking teams week in and week out, with 90 minutes of total dominance.

The regularity with which we switch off is annoying, but Everton standard is about the peak or realistic expectation for us.

:lol:  Laughable, once in a while would be good.  Who is demanding that we do it week in and week out? My guess is that nobody is.

Pissing their pants.

Posting horseshit like that which dismisses legitimate concerns about future pitfalls (which can be addressed without drawing unnecessary reference to Mike Ashley) just further entrenches the position of HF & co as WUMs with no substance to match their unrelenting drivel.

The balance is getting there...Can't be too critical. It's really fine margins winning and losing in the PL, what I look for is continuity in ideas and how they are deployed on the pitch.

I'm still not convinced, but as long as we are picking up points I'm not going to complain. I think this current formation suits Pardew pretty well and and we might as well milk Shola for as long as we can while his form lasts. Which isn't usually that long if previous years have taught us anything.

What form? He had a good 45minutes for us, has been the weakest link for the past two or three games for us. That ain't form.

I for one am reasonably happy with where we are in the table considering last season, we've lost some games we really should have won but also won some we really should have lost. I am however constantly nervous of imminent collapse, something some of our performances haven't done enough to allay fears of. I wish we showed more ambition in our play and I wish we had a squad where I didn't think if say Cabaye got injured (or indeed when he leaves in January) we're in deep trouble.

All being said, my relegation fears are shrinking away.

In the long term view the club still lacks ambition and we are just basically heading for a 'staying in the league is reward enough' style finish season in season out.

He pissed me off when we were chanting that we scored from a corner, and then that fool gives The Corner a wave/fistpump. You idiot, do you not know the meaning of irony? Took us the best part of 3 years to score a corner under your management, not something to bask over. Clown.

I am pleased that we have finally scored from one, of course. But it was his reaction. It's embarrassing how bad we've been from set-pieces for so long, as I said it's not something to be proud of if that's part of your job :lol: Don't really see how you can argue with that, but so be it.

Missed all the chat, but sort of pleased he acknowledged the fact he fucked up at half-time and just hope he doesn't repeat it should we be leading against West Brom at half-time.

Better than his TV interview anyway where he tried to claim we were always calm and in control towards the end which I don't think we were.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I think emotional connection can mess with perspective.

The BBC have gone with - ''Newcastle ease to win over Norwich'' :mystery:

I am pleased that we have finally scored from one, of course. But it was his reaction. It's embarrassing how bad we've been from set-pieces for so long, as I said it's not something to be proud of if that's part of your job :lol: Don't really see how you can argue with that, but so be it.

It wasn't a particularly good corner either, how many times would the ball be allowed to bounce all the way to an unmarked player at the far post in normal circumstances? But I guess we were due one and that's probably the only way we were going to score it.

I think emotional connection can mess with perspective.

The BBC have gone with - ''Newcastle ease to win over Norwich'' :mystery:

We were quite comfortable really but it could have been so easily avoided.

The issue with that being it happens everytime we get a lead at half time.

If there was one thing I wish Pardew would learn from this would be it.

Guest firetotheworks

I can't believe some of the people on here like. I've discussed this with a few others on here and we all agree that it's not always as easy to take the "luck" and the so-called second half sit back that the majority THINK they see at face value. It's clearly hysterical bedwetting. We've won 3 in a row ffs!

We agreed that taking things at face value is ONLY relevant when we point out the result using exclusively face value.

Had we lost or drew, the performance can then be questioned, but then that would be UN lucky and the result shouldn't be taken at face value. We can't dominate teams for 90 + minutes ffs! Get a grip!

It's all about context? I'm tired of all of these churlish cyber tears after yet ANOTHER win.

Of course the second half performance wasn't good enough but we won, so in the end I think the second half performance was good enough?

We all know that Pardew isn't the answer! But is he? I say "maybe"

Anyone that doesn't agree isn't as clever as us because they can't see the wood for the trees, or the trees for the wood depending on the result or how contrare' we can go before you take us at face value as blatant WUMs that should be allowed to say what we want...unless it doesn't suit us and we'll politely ask you to stop saying what you want.

Same as Everton have managed in the same time span.

Childish demanding we should be spanking teams week in and week out, with 90 minutes of total dominance.

The regularity with which we switch off is annoying, but Everton standard is about the peak or realistic expectation for us.

:lol:  Laughable, once in a while would be good.  Who is demanding that we do it week in and week out? My guess is that nobody is.

Interpolic isn't happy with doing it 3 times in 3 seasons.  I'd love loads of trouncings, but Everton. who we want to compete with. have only done it 3 times in that period as well. 

Spurs are more of a champions league contender and only managed it 6 times in 87 games too.

I can't believe some of the people on here like. I've discussed this with a few others on here and we all agree that it's not always as easy to take the "luck" and the so-called second half sit back that the majority THINK they see at face value. It's clearly hysterical bedwetting. We've won 3 in a row ffs!

We agreed that taking things at face value is ONLY relevant when we point out the result using exclusively face value.

Had we lost or drew, the performance can then be questioned, but then that would be UN lucky and the result shouldn't be taken at face value. We can't dominate teams for 90 + minutes ffs! Get a grip!

It's all about context? I'm tired of all of these churlish cyber tears after yet ANOTHER win.

Of course the second half wasn't good enough but we won, so in the end I think the second half performance was good enough?

We all know that Pardew isn't the answer! But is he? I say "maybe"

Anyone that doesn't agree isn't as clever as us because they can't see the wood for the trees, or the trees for the wood depending on the result.

So Pardew gets the best out of his players and plays to their strengths? I don't think so, this is my gripe, it's basics imho.

Pissing their pants.

I've been called a Pardew sympathiser after most results, not just the last 3.  It's bollocks because I was critical of Pardew 2 seasons ago and I know there remains a lot of the same concerns today.  The case for anyone that wanted him sacked is weaker now than at any time in a year though. And I won't buy into complaints that we should be critical of a home win where the opposition only hit the target twice.  Contrary twat that I am.