Alan Pardew

Mike

Sorry, we "frettened" their goal? WHAT?

We had fucking ZERO shots on target. NONE. Not a fucking single one (Tiote's shot was going well wide) for the whole 90 minutes.

Explain to me how that's a threat, you ludicrous fucknugget.

Gutless explanation, should have come out and said Taylor played the worst 45 of his career, unsettled the team, debauchy didn't turn up and cabaye didn't fancy it. Oh and if kinnear doesn't make a signing in the next two weeks he's spiking his rennies.

That I could have lived with, a bit of fucking honesty Alan you bent cunt.

In a concentrated period of 5/6 months, did we ever have this many bad performances under Souness? Baring in mind the level of 'bad performance' that we've dished up in 2013. It's possible but I'm honestly not sure. Reading, Mackems, Liverpool, tonight, etc. Were we even this bad the year we went down? If we were, there's next to nowt in it.

In a concentrated period of 5/6 months, did we ever have this many bad performances under Souness? Baring in mind the level of 'bad performance' that we've dished up in 2013. It's possible but I'm honestly not sure. Reading, Mackems, Liverpool, tonight, etc. Were we even this bad the year we went down? If we were, there's next to nowt in it.

You could count on 1 hand the number of good performances in the past 13 months. Bordeaux, Chelsea, Sunderland away.....

Guest bimpy474

I've been supporting for nearly 40 years and i dont think i've seen such an awful team for so long. And i've seen Jim Smith's team.

You could count on 1 hand the number of good performances in the past 13 months. Bordeaux, Chelsea, Sunderland away.....

Even the relegation season had a handful of what you could call good performances. Villa (h), Boro (h), Spurs (h), Portsmouth (a), among others.