Alan Pardew

Mike

Don't know how shitter it's got to get for some people. We're going down under this cunt. This utter, utter tool is going to get us relegated.

The apathy is unbelievable here.

Watch him play for damage limitation to prevent fan negativity against him.

I wanna know what's made us "tired" today.

"The lack of midweek Euro games has disturbed the player's equilibrium".

Needs sacking in the dressing room.  Should not be on the touchline in fifteen minutes.

This.

If this clown dosen't take us town he'll run it very, very tight. Just getting rid of him and his negativity should give us a boost.

Don't know how shitter it's got to get for some people. We're going down under this cunt. This utter, utter tool is going to get us relegated.

It makes me sick. For the record I pay for a season ticket and can't be there today, but I'm disgusted with the fans there. Pathetic.

Guest Dontooner

We need him out of the club tomorrow , as long as his negative thoughts are put to the players we will definitely be in danger. I am sure once he is sacked we will win one of the next two. 

As bad as it ever was under Fat Sam. Not quite to the depths of Souness, but it's getting there.

Souness failure was falling out with every single one of our players, and even then he got as much form his squad than Pardew ffs. This guy is down there with Souness and Kinnear. Terrible terrible manage.r

We need him out of the club tomorrow , as long as his negative thoughts are put to the players we will definitely be in danger. I am sure once he is sacked we will win one of the next two. 

Put Carr in charge for the final 3 games. He will understand these players better than anyone.

It makes me sick. For the record I pay for a season ticket and can't be there today, but I'm disgusted with the fans there. Pathetic.

Serious question because I'm interested - what would you hope/expect the crowd to do?

I'll most likely end up agreeing with you but just wanted to ask.

I'm in the same boat, except I can perfectly well understand the prevailing apathy.