Alan Pardew

Mike

In honor of the 1000-page Alan Pardew II thread, here's a look back at some of the thread's highlights:

Ian W, page 2:

Yeah, I just thought Pardew always came across an intelligent and positive manager. I also knew West Ham fans who quite rated him, even met a mackem who was confident he would do well for us.

Interpolic, page 13:

This marks the point that I've done a complete 180 on him, I used to say he'd be more viciously hated than Souness and now if he asked me for a rollie I'd give him all of my baccy, skins and filters and tell him to knock himself out.

In honor of the 1000-page Alan Pardew II thread, here's a look back at some of the thread's highlights:

Ian W, page 2:

Yeah, I just thought Pardew always came across an intelligent and positive manager. I also knew West Ham fans who quite rated him, even met a mackem who was confident he would do well for us.

Fwiw I know West Ham fans who still rate Pardew, liked the way he set their teams up and would happily have him back. Whether thats got a whiff of voting against Fat Sam I don't know, but they claim not.

BooBoo, page 106

It's just any excuse to hammer Pardew. Unless we win and play well, the usual suspects are on here berating him.

We faced a Liverpool side who played well, we had some poor luck with injures and a red card, yet still took a point at a place where we usually get nowt.

Look on the bright side FFS.

Note: BooBoo is no longer with us.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 1m

AP programme notes: "I am convinced this is the primary reason why our opponents today are as far ahead of us in the table" #nufc #lfc

f***ing hell.

See this is the major problem, in my eyes.

At no point does he seem to consider that our (well, his) tactics are horrible and ineffective, irrespective of the personnel available to attempt to implement them. If he admitted he was approaching things incorrectly, there'd be hope of improvement. But he doesn't, so we'll get no better while he's here.

If that cunt had the Barcelona squad, he'd still only commit 3 men to attack and hump long balls up to Messi. Then blame the pitch, local carnivals, Europe and a lack of magic for his team being well down the league, but he'd reflect that because he was just 3 points off Levante who'd had a great season, all was well.

Utter tossbasket.

Following on...

@lee_ryder 4m

AP programme notes: "I am convinced this is the primary reason why our opponents today are as far ahead of us in the table"

Should have absolutely no bother beating them today then seeing as their best player is missing.

Guest bimpy474

Nothing to do with the shit football eh Alan.

I'm convinced now that this cunt truly believes we played good football. What a absolute cunt.

Guest icemanblue

He's not going to come out and say that his tactics, team selections, or general shortcomings are to blame for where we are. He's got a job to keep, under increasing pressure. No amount of tearful group circle wanks are going to change that.

Interpolic, page 13:

This marks the point that I've done a complete 180 on him, I used to say he'd be more viciously hated than Souness and now if he asked me for a rollie I'd give him all of my baccy, skins and filters and tell him to knock himself out.

:lol: I wouldn't give him a rollie now, and I generally give rollies to any fucker who asks.

He's such a c*** it's not even worth mentioning anymore.  :lol:

When he's not in charge of our club anymore, he's not worth mentioning anymore. Until then, I'll lambast him continually and repeatadly at every available juncture.

Guest bimpy474

He's not going to come out and say that his tactics, team selections, or general shortcomings are to blame for where we are. He's got a job to keep, under increasing pressure. No amount of tearful group circle wanks are going to change that.

True but does he think we are all stupid and believe injuries are to blame, are they to blame for hoofball, ridiculous team selections, crap football, defensive set ups that concede goals at a daft rate. Set pieces from hell.

He's a useles prat.

Guest icemanblue

True but does he think we are all stupid and believe injuries are to blame, are they to blame for hoofball, ridiculous team selections, crap football, defensive set ups that concede goals at a daft rate. Set pieces from hell.

He's a useles prat.

I doubt he gives much of a shit what we think, really. This is as good as it gets for him, he's trying to convince the people who have influence over his position that he's been hard done by.

Guest bimpy474

He's a useles prat.

I doubt he gives much of a shit what we think, really. This is as good as it gets for him, he's trying to convince the people who have influence over his position that he's been hard done by.

Aye, just got to hope they aren't that stupid. Graham Carr's not daft, just hope he's in the ear of the owner and just tells him the truth. Pardew has been useless and this squad deserve better and should be better than it has been.