Please be sacked

Please be sacked

Please be sacked

Please be sacked

Please be sacked

Please be sacked

Please be sacked

Please be sacked

I hope Ashley sacks him in the dressing room, the fucking prick. it was only because of a penalty how we got back into the game, the 2nd half was a typical hoof it out and hope they don't score tactic.

The Arsenal match should have 90 minutes of shouting him out, a round of applause for the players at the end then at the glass tower it should be 30-60 minutes of hounding the fucking cunt out. We have to make it obvious that it's best if he fucks off.

The guy is the biggest fraud in this sport. He genuinely doesn't have a clue how to coach, manage, train, motivate, or organise a football team. He's a football manager only by name, someone hiding in a role that he just doesn't have any ability to perform in.

Those substitutions were shocking - absolutely noone on this planet can justify why Hatem came off whilst the useless Jonas stayed on, other than that sub symbolising the type of player Pardew trusts and prefers.

Bit of a wan fucking smile from Ashley at the end there. Was surely shitting it like the rest of us.

Can't believe he was impressed with that. Fuck stability Mike, do the right thing.

Kind of hope we get thrashed at Arsenal now. Ugh, never thought I'd say that. Only down-side for me would be the effect it'd have on any efforts to keep our players in the summer.

I've never wanted us to get beat in my life, if that's what it takes to get rid of the fraud then so be it.