Alan Pardew

Mike

Are there any fans spending their Sunday outside the ground waiting for some Sky cameras to turn up?

I hope so.  No matter how much people take the piss out of the idiots who turn up, at least they turn up.

I probably wouldn't renew next season if he's still here if it weren't for knowing that there'd be plenty of people who would take my place.

Not necessarily, our attendances dropped when we went down and didnt go all the way back up until they offered the half season ticket deal last season (which was actually 14 games). I think we'll see less numbers next year if he's still here.

Guest TheGreatBeardo

Does anyone know if it's true that no bookies are taking bets on him getting the boot? Or is it just twitter bollocks.

Guest TheGreatBeardo

How much does a decent hit-man cost these days? f*** it, how much does a semi-competent hit-man cost?

Knowing our luck a semi-competent hitman would miss Pardew and hit Graham Carr instead.

It's beyond belief they haven't sacked Pardew yet.

Particularly seeing the positive impact Sunderland's decision to sack their incompetent manager has made.

This has to happen tomorrow right?!

Guest icemanblue

I can see the logic in keeping him until the end of the season, even if I don't entirely agree with it. I just think it might be a gamble too far to have us rudderless for these last three games. I have very little confidence that our coaching staff will have a fresh ideology that will reinvigorate the team. As it is, our main hope is sneaking a win in one of our two away games.

Couldn't see it up until yesterday, but I think there's every chance he won't see the start of next season. If he was going before then he'd be gone by now.

They are not going to fucking sack him, people in the match day thread saying crap like "I hope Liverpool knock 6 or 7 past us, so Pardew will have to be sacked" were fucking stupid, all those six goals did was mean we are now a point further from safety. The relationship Pardew has with the owner and MD is too solid for even relegation to dent, the only way he'll be sack is if we begin next year struggling in the championship.

:lol: this whole season is like that scene from the Family Guy TV executives, with Pardew playing the head guy.

'Hey, how about this? A single white girl in the city working at a magazine!'

-

'You guys hear yourselves? This is the same old crap over and over again. We need to take a chance, try something different, something fresh!'

http://s22.postimg.org/600r53ve9/famguy.jpg

They are not going to fucking sack him, people in the match day thread saying crap like "I hope Liverpool knock 6 or 7 past us, so Pardew will have to be sacked" were fucking stupid, all those six goals did was mean we are now a point further from safety. The relationship Pardew has with the owner and MD is too solid for even relegation to dent, the only way he'll be sack is if we begin next year struggling in the championship.

He'll be sacked at the end of the season, no doubt about it in my mind. Ashley might like him but he likes his money a hell of a lot more and Pardew is devaluing the club every week he stays.

I can see the logic in keeping him until the end of the season, even if I don't entirely agree with it. I just think it might be a gamble too far to have us rudderless for these last three games. I have very little confidence that our coaching staff will have a fresh ideology that will reinvigorate the team. As it is, our main hope is sneaking a win in one of our two away games.

Couldn't see it up until yesterday, but I think there's every chance he won't see the start of next season. If he was going before then he'd be gone by now.

I think our best hope is that we'll grab a draw or two before the season's end and Wigan/Villa won't catch up. If we do stay up, I think the only way he'll be gone by the beginning of next season is if players make it known they want to go because of him.

He'll be sacked at the end of the season, no doubt about it in my mind. Ashley might like him but he likes his money a hell of a lot more and Pardew is devaluing the club every week he stays.

Fancy a wager?

Hope your right on this ,Pardew should not be trusted with money anymore as Ashley sees his investment in freefall

They are not going to f***ing sack him, people in the match day thread saying crap like "I hope Liverpool knock 6 or 7 past us, so Pardew will have to be sacked" were f***ing stupid, all those six goals did was mean we are now a point further from safety. The relationship Pardew has with the owner and MD is too solid for even relegation to dent, the only way he'll be sack is if we begin next year struggling in the championship.

I'd love to believe you. Would be the best news ever. I hope they sack him on my birthday in June, I'll never forget it if that was the case.

Fancy a wager?

Not really, I don't do betting, but if I was a betting man I'd be down to the bookies no problem.

Actually I don't think we are in trouble, but that's down to me look at Wigans fixture and thinking where the fuck they will get another 5 points from? But then again it's Wigan and the end of the season.

Actually I don't think we are in trouble, but that's down to me look at Wigans fixture and thinking where the f*** they will get another 5 points from? But then again it's Wigan and the end of the season.

It's 2 wins from 4 games. They also completely outplayed a good spurs side yesterday. I wouldn't put it past them at all.