Alan Pardew

Mike

There are rumors - Rafa Benitez.

There's no way Rafa comes to us in the Championship though. If we stay up we'll get him I think.

There are no rumours as Ashley isn't going to sack Pardew.

There are rumors - Rafa Benitez.

There's no way Rafa comes to us in the Championship though. If we stay up we'll get him I think.

I think theres only two names on a sheet, Poyet and Redknapp.

As for Pardew, just fucking bin him, he is a hindrance to the players.  Get his week of defensive tactics away from the club and let the players play.

Of course he is, and the physios for not telling Pardew when players aren't fit, and Steve Stone for making the set piece drills so poor, and anything else about what's going on behind-the-scenes that neesy wants to make up in his head...

:lol:

Carver is as to blame for Pardew for the mess we are in, if Pardew goes he has to go as well.  Carver has no balls to challenge him, he's happy just to be in a job.

Bollocks is Carver as much to blame. 

Carver does "oversee" our attacking play and it's virtually non-existent.

Carver is as to blame for Pardew for the mess we are in, if Pardew goes he has to go as well.  Carver has no balls to challenge him, he's happy just to be in a job.

Either he's partly to blame or he's a spineless yes man.

Or both.

Sorry if Giggs, but Steve Wraith has just been on the local news saying it's Ashley and Derek's fault and not Pardew's.

Apparently he speaks for us all  :rolleyes:

It wasn't Steve Wraith, it was Steve Raith.

I don't think it's necessary to have someone lined up right now, if someone good is available then go for it, if not just bin him and let Carver choose the team, yes he's no mastermind but I'm damn sure he can get that more right than Pardew.

Essentially the paramount importance here is to remove the cancer, (a) he's doing more damage than good being here and will continue to do so and (b) he's lost the players, he'll get nothing from them in these last 3 games. He HAS to go if we want any more points on the board cuz he sure as he'll won't get anything now.

Guest neesy111

Of course he is, and the physios for not telling Pardew when players aren't fit, and Steve Stone for making the set piece drills so poor, and anything else about what's going on behind-the-scenes that neesy wants to make up in his head...

Head stuck in the sand for you as always.

We just need someone who isn't Pardew who well let the players play. Carver fits the bill.

Pick an XI, and tell them to go out and f***ing win. We've got a better chance than if we keep Pardew.

Win a game, stay up, and hire someone in the summer. Sorted.

We might as well have a cardboard cut out of a giant turd on the sidelines instead of Pardew for the last three games.

It can't do any worse to be honest.

Nice to see 'voice of the supporters' Steve Wraith (just then on the Tyne Tees news bulletin) blaming Ashley and Llambias, not Pardew for our current plight, for not backing him in the summer.

::)

Sorry if Giggs, but Steve Wraith has just been on the local news saying it's Ashley and Derek's fault and not Pardew's.

It partly is, they hired the unqualified cretin. Though I don't think that is the point he's making.

Guest neesy111

He's a Yes man, who is supposedly a Newcastle supporter.  If he is, then he should grow some bollocks and tell pardew what the fuck is wrong or quit, but he's happy to just be in a job tbh.

The root of our problems is most certainly the refusal to upgrade the quality of the squad last summer, which combined devastatingly with the somewhat severe fatigue/injury problems to put us in the mess we are in.

Whilst I'm not enamored with many of Pardew's decisions, such as his reliance on a regressive Jonas and his penchants for direct play towards an often stranded Cisse, I can't help but look past the fact we wouldn't be worried about relegation this season (again) if we'd invested in the squad beforehand.

He's right though. Pains me to say it, but he is actually right.

The root of our problems is most certainly the refusal to upgrade the quality of the squad last summer, which combined devastatingly with the somewhat severe fatigue/injury problems to put us in the mess we are in.

Whilst I'm not enamored with many of Pardew's decisions, such as his reliance on a regressive Jonas and his penchants for direct play towards an often stranded Cisse, I can't help but look past the fact we wouldn't be worried about relegation this season (again) if we'd invested in the squad beforehand.

How does that explain yesterday like? Or the mackems game?

He got what he wanted in the end and has made us worse.

He's right though. Pains me to say it, but he is actually right.

He said the problem was Ashley should have spent more, not the fact he hired a buffoon.

We had a squad capable of challenging for the CL at the start of the season according to Pardew.