Pardew out? Cast your vote

Dr Venkman
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A no vote really is a vote for mentalism.

Well there's three fucking retards on this board at the minute.

They're entitled to have their opinion, but just what the hell are they thinking when they see how bad we are. It's just ridiculous to think he could turn it around or deserves the chance to.

We just lost to two of the teams most hated by us, actually not beaten, slaughtered. Are those results not embarrassing enough for them.

Hence the use of the word retard.

If he's going it has to be today, and a replacement through the door first thing tomorrow.

Keeping everything crossed...

I agree with him going now but I would rather leave his replacement until the end of the season unless there are some quality managers sitting on their thumbs.

Maybe Ketsbaia? He doesn't have a season to finish and I'd be more than happy with him as the full time replacement rather than a stop gap or panic appointment.

Without a doubt.

Seems Internet opinion is yes whereas a lot of people at the ground yesterday gave me abuse for wanting him out.

Just goes to prove the general nufc forum user is more intelligent than the general match goer.

Always knew that. Fans at the game are there to get behind the team and that's what they're good at. When it comes to match analysis most of them can't get much beyond "Get it up there!"

They're entitled to have their opinion, but just what the hell are they thinking when they see how bad we are. It's just ridiculous to think he could turn it around or deserves the chance to.

We just lost to two of the teams most hated by us, actually not beaten, slaughtered. Are those results not embarrassing enough for them.

Probably the 3 that really count

Ashley, Llambias and Pardew

If he's going it has to be today, and a replacement through the door first thing tomorrow.

Keeping everything crossed...

I agree with him going now but I would rather leave his replacement until the end of the season unless there are some quality managers sitting on their thumbs.

Maybe Ketsbaia? He doesn't have a season to finish and I'd be more than happy with him as the full time replacement rather than a stop gap or panic appointment.

Yeah I agree, I meant a temp replacement just to try keep us up then see where we are in the summer.

Would also love Ketsbaia mind - think he would do a great job here, you certainly wouldn't see players coasting to defeat under him like they did yesterday.

I only hope the Arsenal match will not be as muted.

Mathematically, given the mackem and Liverpool results, the Arsenal score will be either 0-9 or 0-12, and either of those will cause a riot.

Surely...?

It'd shut the mackems up about 9-1 anyway.

Was there really any need for this poll like? :lol:

It needs to be visible mate, the lack of protest towards the manager at the match is shocking, given the state of affairs.

Aye you're probably right, unfortunately.

Just had to laugh when I saw the thread though. Like finding out you have a horrible disease and the doctor asking you if you'd like him to try and heal you.

Was there really any need for this poll like? :lol:

It needs to be visible mate, the lack of protest towards the manager at the match is shocking, given the state of affairs.

Aye you're probably right, unfortunately.

Just had to laugh when I saw the thread though. Like finding out you have a horrible disease and the doctor asking you if you'd like him to try and heal you.

3 doctors still advised no treatment though. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I'm hoping Dekka watching it there, and hopefully Ashley watching it on TV wherever he was, saw enough to know what everyone else does.

If not there as mad as the three who voted to keep him.

Keeping him here is just playing into the media hands, I thought the circus theme had been eradicated when we were relegated and promoted again. The media just love an NUFC atomic bomb, that grinds my gears more than anything, giving the shitty rags fuel for their poisoned letter writing, probably why they haven't been piling pressure on Pardew.

I'm hoping Dekka watching it there, and hopefully Ashley watching it on TV wherever he was, saw enough to know what everyone else does.

I don't think it's a coincidence Ashley wasn't there. He's probably rumbled Pards by now and must have seen this one coming. I know I did , even if I didn't imagine we'd get thrashed so badly.

Guest bimpy474

I don't think it's a coincidence Ashley wasn't there. He's probably rumbled Pards by now and must have seen this one coming. I know I did , even if I didn't imagine we'd get thrashed so badly.

This result was coming imo, we have got away with things for far too long. We all seem agreed that he's a defensive coach, who wants to keep us tight at the back.

The most goals conceded in the league :lol:, right there is a 100% reason to sack him. Among a million others.

Guest Armchair Pundit

Surely the long-term threat to Ashley's investment is enough for him to remove Pardew? Part of me is saddened by how things have turned out, Pardew actually won me over and he seemed like a decent enough chap but he really has come to the end of his usefulness. He needs to go.

Guest Armchair Pundit

I feel sorry for John Carver, I hope if Pardew goes JC gets to stay, as well as some of the other staff like Graham Carr.