QPR vs Newcastle Utd - 12/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV) - a win confirms safety

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we lose we're as good as gone.

Wigan are (hopefully) gonna lose to Arsenal, but this will get Villa to safety. On the final day, the Latics are therefore beating Villa at home while we're more than likely losing to Arsenal, overtaking us by goal difference (unless they get seriously thrashed at Emirates).

We need to win this, or at least a point.

This, basically.

Guest reefatoon

As already mentioned, the relief will be bliss if we win this, alternatively if we draw then waiting for the Wigan game on Tuesday is going to be tough.

If we lose I'm just going to throw myself out of the window.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/377e1623fa29eb8a16487aa2c6d9acc8/tumblr_mkc32iJX4V1rjhbn2o1_400.gif

Guest reefatoon

Wigan are (hopefully) gonna lose to Arsenal, but this will get Villa to safety. On the final day, the Latics are therefore beating Villa at home while we're more than likely losing to Arsenal, overtaking us by goal difference (unless they get seriously thrashed at Emirates).

But if all that happens and Norwich get humped in their last two games, we will be safe too . . . . God it's a bit of excitement at the end of the season in a morbid sort of way eh.

Guest ItalianMagpie

But if all that happens and Norwich get humped in their last two games, we will be safe too . . . . God it's a bit of excitement at the end of the season in a morbid sort of way eh.

True, but I really don't believe they can't pick up a point at home with WBA next sunday.

We've got to win like, especially if Chelsea beat Villa. I'm sick to death of worrying about it all the time. I want it done and dusted before Wigan get anywhere near the Emirates.

Need arsenal to dry hump wigan help arsenal secure champs league

This will almost certainly happen, Wigan are wide open and missing important players.

Got to think the great escape isn't going to come off for them this time. The defeat by Swansea was huge.

As already mentioned, the relief will be bliss if we win this, alternatively if we draw then waiting for the Wigan game on Tuesday is going to be tough.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/377e1623fa29eb8a16487aa2c6d9acc8/tumblr_mkc32iJX4V1rjhbn2o1_400.gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2565390/the-pta-has-disbanded-o.gif

"United could seal survival with a point against QPR, if Arsenal beat Wigan on Tuesday night at the Emirates, which would mean the Latics would be six points behind with one game to play"

lee ryder

"United could seal survival with a point against QPR, if Arsenal beat Wigan on Tuesday night at the Emirates, which would mean the Latics would be six points behind with one game to play"

lee ryder

Pewer mackematics that.

Alan Pardew faces a tough decision whether to stick with Danny Simpson this weekend at Queens Park Rangers – or recall Mathieu Debuchy at right-back.

The French international is available again after suspension following his red card against Liverpool.

But Simpson put in a spirited display at West Ham in his absence.

And he won praise from Newcastle fans after helping record the first clean sheet away from home since January, when Debuchy made his debut at Norwich City in a stalemate at Carrow Road.

Simpson is set to leave St James’ Park this summer after failing to agree terms last year.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2565390/the-pta-has-disbanded-o.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5hevwp9C51rtagluo1_500.gif

Apparently Chris Samba is still struggling with a hamstring problem - so we're against Clint Hill and Tal Ben-Haim. What's the catch?

Before Swansea beat Wigan I was 100% convinced we were going and now I've accidently slipped towards the other extreme. Keep thinking we're ok now but we're not. Got to get something from QPR, if we can't beat them when we have to, we dont deserve to stay up!

Apparently Chris Samba is still struggling with a hamstring problem - so we're against Clint Hill and Tal Ben-Haim. What's the catch?

Before Swansea beat Wigan I was 100% convinced we were going and now I've accidently slipped towards the other extreme. Keep thinking we're ok now but we're not. Got to get something from QPR, if we can't beat them when we have to, we dont deserve to stay up!

If Remy breaks down in the first 10 minutes of the game I'll believe devine intervention is happening.

The shape. It comes first.

we intend to be on the part of the pitch where they'll be positioned for as little as possible?