QPR vs Newcastle Utd - 12/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV) - a win confirms safety

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TEAM NEWS: .@OfficialQPR XI: Green, Bosingwa, Onuoha, Hill, Traore, Townsend, Jenas, Mbia, Hoilett, Remy, Zamora #QPRvNEW

Dedicate a whole training day to counter acting Taraabt. Taraabt doesn't start...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_JFLfE68mLLk/TQI-Cz2qfEI/AAAAAAAAACU/ckIUzhw3vh4/s1600/Pardew.jpeg

TEAM NEWS: .@OfficialQPR XI: Green, Bosingwa, Onuoha, Hill, Traore, Townsend, Jenas, Mbia, Hoilett, Remy, Zamora #QPRvNEW

Dedicate a whole training day to counter acting Taraabt. Taraabt doesn't start...

We expected Suarez as well who didn't play......

How is QPR's team that awful, man? :lol: Hill, Jenas, Townsend, Zamora, that Mbia has looked wank n'all.

Jesus they really have got it so terribly wrong down there these past couple years.

Jenas and Townsend are hardly bad players.

I'm guessing Taylor is injured?

Unwell. Team as expected based on what I heard earlier. Only questions were whether he would consider Marveaux fit enough to start ahead of Jonas and whether it would be 4-4-2 or 4-3-3. Official site going 4-3-3 and if Jonas is going to play then for me that's probably preferable. Provided it is 4-3-3 and doesn't end up 4-5-1 anyway.....

Santon didn't even travel.

How is QPR's team that awful, man? :lol: Hill, Jenas, Townsend, Zamora, that Mbia has looked w*** n'all.

Jesus they really have got it so terribly wrong down there these past couple years.

Townsend has looked decent tbf, that back 5 is still hillarious like.

How is QPR's team that awful, man? :lol: Hill, Jenas, Townsend, Zamora, that Mbia has looked wank n'all.

Jenas and Townsend are hardly bad players.

Aye Townsend's done alright when I've seen him, tbf. More just in relation to the money they've spent, and they're starting loanees from Spurs' reserves. And have absolutely plummeted.

Honestly, if we don't beat this lot...

Didn't Anita play a fair amount of games at LB at Ajax?

Yeah, but knowing Pardew he'd be thinking:

Anita - An Ajax-educated footballer who will play a style contrasting to mine. Haven't tested him at LB as well.

MYM - Did well out of position last week.

Elliot

Williamson Colo MYM

Tiote  Cabaye 

<----Jonas

Debuchy

Ben Arfa          Gouffran

Cisse

Elliot

Williamson Colo MYM

Tiote  Cabaye 

<----Jonas

Debuchy

Ben Arfa          Gouffran

Cisse

A revolutionary 3-2-1-1-2-1 :megusta:

Guesses in for how many times Jonas will fall over.  I'm going for 12.

Jonas to fall over for the first time in the 7th minute, Willo to hoof it in the 2nd, Tioté to try a mad bastard spin under pressure on the 12th.