Sir Alex Ferguson

Smal
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't wait to see what happens now. I predict a collapse. If it's Moyes, they won't finish in the top four next season

It's an exciting prospect like.

Chelsea on the decline and aging.

Arsenal being Arsenal.

Young exciting Tottenham side.

Everton looking to break into top 4 (manager possibly leaving).

Man City bitched slapped.

Liverpool being mental.

Man U losing their manager.

Hazard, Lukaku, Moses, Oscar, Ramires, Luiz, Azpilicueta etc says otherwise.

Terry, Lampard, Essien, Ivanovich, Torres, Cole, Malouda, Cech,  etc etc etc

Chelsea ageing doesn't matter. They'll spunk another £100m on new players in the summer.

Sadly.

Malouda, Essien and Torres aren't really integral to their performances. Terry barely and they want to replace Lampard.

I think the age of their squad was a problem last season but not now. Don't understand why they got rid of De Bruyne though.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

That's opinion, but facts prove they have the 4th oldest team in the premier league based on mean average of the first team's age. Rafa it up.

The FA are to present Sir Alex with a golden pocket watch as a tribute to his longevity and success. It will of course have ten minutes added time on it.

:lol: wow. That's bad. :lol: Can't believe I laughed.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Chelsea can fuck off.

GONNA WIN ALL THE LEAGUES NOW!

Your fault for letting this happen, Froggy.

Greatest manager of all time, went out by cake-walking the PL title :lol:

Will be interesting, whoever they appoint. I hope its Moyes or Phelan only b/c I'd hate to see Mourinho go there and I'd like Klopp to stay at Dortmund or move somewhere else.

I'd feel a huge sense of jealousy if Man Utd hired Mourinho or Klopp, 2 of my favorite managers, not b/c we at Newcastle could hire them - its b/c we couldn't ever hire them and I'd be p*ssed to see Man Utd continue some crazy dominance with those two. (Sorry for being a hater Froggy)

On a side note, I bet my old neighbor who lived in my condo building is distraught. He's  classic just became a Man Utd fan and he'd try and talk so much s*** to me about Newcastle's plight, and finally shut his mouth last season and then I moved away (thankfully didn't hear his crap this season) but he was such an annoying prick man - I now wonder what the f*** he's going to do now. Probably start supporting City or Chelsea I bet.

He absolutely destroyed Liverpool FC, for that he has my thanks.

I don't remember a football season without him, so it's going to be interesting times, especially seeing the knock on effect across managerial positions.

Think it's set up for Mourinho. Said on numerous occasions how much he respects Man Utd, gets along with Ferguson very well and I think it's perfect timing for him after going on so much about how he wants to come back to England. Entirely plausible it could be Moyes, admittedly.

Next season will be odd, first season in my lifetime where Man Utd won't have Ferguson in charge. One of the greatest of all time and by all accounts a thoroughly pleasant bloke out of the game, but also with the ability to be a twat in it. I guess it'll go down as competitiveness.

So this is it. Probably the biggest news football could ever throw at us. Feels so surreal to see this day finally come. He's been there for longer than my life, so it'll take years to get used to his departure. Don't get me wrong, he's a twat - but he's a legendary twat. The greatest manager of all time.

Replacing him will be problematic, especially if its Moyes. I always thought they might want to transition with Mike Phelan before eventually getting an outsider like Mourinho, but I'd go straight for Jose if possible. Not Moyes, I've never really rated him. But wow, Fergie is actually going to retire.

So this is it. Probably the biggest news football could ever throw at us. Feels so surreal to see this day finally come. He's been there for longer than my life, so it'll take years to get used to his departure. Don't get me wrong, he's a t*** - but he's a legendary t***. The greatest manager of all time.

Replacing him will be problematic, especially if its Moyes. I always thought they might want to transition with Mike Phelan before eventually getting an outsider like Mourinho, but I'd go straight for Jose if possible. Not Moyes, I've never really rated him. But wow, Fergie is actually going to retire.

nar fuck that.  When .cock reports that Sammy Ameobi and James Tavernier gave out prizes at some local secondary school, that's when the earth will stop.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

So this is it. Probably the biggest news football could ever throw at us. Feels so surreal to see this day finally come. He's been there for longer than my life, so it'll take years to get used to his departure. Don't get me wrong, he's a twat - but he's a legendary twat. The greatest manager of all time.

U SUD GAN IN2 JERNALIZM M8!

Predict Moyes to take Fellaini with him to Manchester.

Everton to look down the divisions for his replacement to keep to their blueprint. Perhaps Eddie Howe or someone similar from The Championship.

Reckon he'd take Fellaini and Baines, for sure.

Predict Moyes to take Fellaini with him to Manchester.

Everton to look down the divisions for his replacement to keep to their blueprint. Perhaps Eddie Howe or someone similar from The Championship.

Reckon he'd take Fellaini and Baines, for sure.

Baines yes, Fellaini no. There's no place up front for the big lad plus he doesn't have sufficient technical ability.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Schmeichel sounds like he's on the edge. I hope people help him through this.