Sir Alex Ferguson

Smal
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I right in thinking Giggs and Scholes signed 1 year contract extensions recently?

I wonder if they knew about this and part of the reason behind them extending their contract was to not cause any added change this summer.

Are Moyes and Rooney mates again btw? If not, that could be interesting.

Although I'm not a big fan of Moyes, I'd be really worried if I was an Everton fan. Moyes, Baines and Fellaini will all probably go.

EDIT: Don't worry, just seen the Moyes/Rooney thing somewhere else.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi
BBC One ‏@BBCOne 36m

@mrdanwalker With news of Sir Alex Ferguson's retirement Dan Walker will bring you special edition of Football Focus at 10:35pm on @BBCOne.

:lol:

Starting to think Ferguson has passed away.

I want Mourinho to go to Chelsea so Rafa can come here. Reckon there's any chance Chelsea will keep Benitez if Mourinho goes to Man U?

No chance, Rafa already said himself he's gone.

FYI not sure if giggs but PA are saying that Mourinho will not be the new Man Yoo manager.

BBC One ‏@BBCOne 36m

@mrdanwalker With news of Sir Alex Ferguson's retirement Dan Walker will bring you special edition of Football Focus at 10:35pm on @BBCOne.

Not sure why that's funny. It's just about the biggest news you can  imagine in the sport.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

BBC One ‏@BBCOne 36m

Not sure why that's funny. It's just about the biggest news you can  imagine in the sport.

Very surreal and echos a recent politicians death. It shouldn't be funny, but I have a silly sense of humour. I'm not saying it's not the 'biggest news you can imagine in the sport' (although I think a doping scandal would top all of this).

Where's loyalty and ambition these days.......

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nejournal/dec2012/3/8/newcastle-united-boss-alan-pardew-503973865.jpg

8 years :)

Guest firetotheworks

I reckon the biggest news would be if they got all of their titles stripped off them for drug use.

95-97 LEEG CHAMPYINS!!!!

I am told that an announcement will be made before the weekend. And while Jose Mourinho's latest posturing suggests he could swap Madrid for Manchester, the smart money seems to be on Everton manager David Moyes.

United want a manager who understands United's special tradition and place in the game. A manager who has a track record in developing young players. And a manager who has a commitment to playing attractive, attacking football.

Those qualities would all point to Moyes."

David Bond - BBC Sports Editor

------------------------------

Interesting. Now he's likely to go to Man Utd, Moyes is suddenly well-known for this style of football. News to me.

BBC One ‏@BBCOne 36m

Minutes silence in the Spurs Chelsea game?

BBC One ‏@BBCOne 36m

5 minutes silence when he goes.

Guest firetotheworks

"Understands special tradition and place in the game" Smells like a Liverpool press release.

With the addition of it being based in the present.

BBC One ‏@BBCOne 36m

5 mins added on injury time when he goes.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

What a legend. You can just tell when someone loves the game and their passion and will to succeed and get the best out of everyone shines through and separates them from the frauds. Not once in his career did Sir Alex waver his passion, enthusiasm or strong desire to succeed. That's why he is a role model to any aspiring managers.

BBC One ‏@BBCOne 36m

5 mins added on injury time when he goes.

:) All the fans are going to be given a wrist-watch and during the one minute of respect have to point at it furiously and yell profanities.

Then again, I wish he had of been our manager.