Sir Alex Ferguson

Smal
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man Utd would have won the same amount of titles but Shearer would have gotten even more press and fame out of it with more titles and that exposure.

Thank fuck he played for us and we were able to enjoy all those goals he scored.

Man Utd would have won the same amount of titles but Shearer would have gotten even more press and fame out of it with more titles and that exposure.

Thank fuck he played for us and we were able to enjoy all those goals he scored.

Reckon they'd have won the CL sooner and more often with Shearer.

Michael Owen tells BBC Sport's Cornelius Lysaght he hopes to catch up with Sir Alex Ferguson at Chester Races today

"He is just a couple of boxes down from me so I am going to hopefully have a drink with him later," he says. "He is arguably the greatest manager to have ever lived and to say I played under him for three years is a proud thing to say."

Don't be too proud you little wanker, you sat on the bench for three years and if it wasn't for your horses he wouldn't have bothered.

I know some people hate Ferguson but I can't and I think football will lose a brilliant manager when he goes. I'm jealous of the trophies he's given the mancs and I would have chopped my bollocks off to see us win any one of them.

I hope he has a long and happy life outside football, he's earned it and I have loads of respect for his record.

Michael Owen tells BBC Sport's Cornelius Lysaght he hopes to catch up with Sir Alex Ferguson at Chester Races today

"He is just a couple of boxes down from me so I am going to hopefully have a drink with him later," he says. "He is arguably the greatest manager to have ever lived and to say I played under him for three years is a proud thing to say."

Don't be too proud you little w*****, you sat on the bench for three years and if it wasn't for your horses he wouldn't have bothered.

:lol:

Michael Owen man, sucha cunt.

Don't be too proud you little w*****, you sat on the bench for three years and if it wasn't for your horses he wouldn't have bothered.

:lol:

Michael Owen manu legend

I know it's one single event but Ferguson went down massively in my estimation at christmas with his small club in the north east remarks. I could understand him trying to wind wenger or mancini up but there was literally no need and no point in saying what he did. He just made himself look like a cunt.

308663_517997978258830_697152659_n.jpg

today is a sad day for football because the manager that has won more trophies and hearts than any other person in all of the world is hanging up his studs for the very last time. when it was the morning time alex ferguson texted everyone that he knows and he said that he needs to tell them something really important and he said for them all to come to his house as quick as they possibly can because it is really important news and he put i am not pregnant btw hehe at the end of the text for a bit of a joke as well because he wanted to lighten the mood and then when everyone got to his house he said that after almost 70 years in the biz he has decided for himself that it is time for him to have a bit of time for himself so that he can do all of the things that he enjoys doing like spending time with his niece and pampering himself and i think that even though he won all of the trophys in the world and he won both leagues at the same time i will still always remember him for his kindness and for all of the lovely things that he did for people like when he stayed next to david beckhams bed for a week after he got sent off against france in the world series or when he helped deliver dennis irwins first baby boy when he was born premature and i dont think that anyone will ever forget the look on phil nevilles face when alex ferguson taught him how to kick a ball for the very first time and whoever the next manchester manager is i know that they will have a lot to live up to because i dont think that there is any other man in all of the world who could ever teach paul scholes how to read and write as well and with as much love and passion as sir alex ferguson did this time last year. Chris (Simpsons artist) xox