Sir Alex Ferguson

Smal
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

My memory will be that he was an underhanded, bullying, disrespectful, conniving prick that was also a fucking fantastic manager.

My memory will be that he was an underhanded, bullying, disrespectful, conniving prick that was also a f***ing fantastic manager.

Skilful prick in short.

Guest firetotheworks

Moyes will be a disaster, not because he's a bad manager either.

I concur.

Who's Everton gonna attract with no transfer budget and the probable loss of star names like Baines. Will be tough for them after having the same manager going about doing his own stuff and not complaining about the lack of funds for years.

Who's Everton gonna attract with no transfer budget and the probable loss of star names like Baines. Will be tough for them after having the same manager going about doing his own stuff and not complaining about the lack of funds for years.

Martinez.

Martinez.

Rejected a far richer and ambitious Liverpool.

Probably the biggest single event in the Premier League era this, it's epic. Going to be exciting to see how things develop. Will they give him a few years if things aren't going to plan 'because the did it with Fergie'? Will they have the same aura when opposition teams visit or they play away? Will they have the same draw when it comes to buying players?

Martinez.

Rejected a far richer and ambitious Liverpool.

If Wigan go down i can see him (or Wigan) changing their minds.

Moyes tucking into a sausage sarnie, he's whacked tomato sauce on it. White bread.

Red. White.

Fuck.

I understand MON is looking for a job.

I could see that.