Sir Alex Ferguson

Smal
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I dunno, I just think Jose's been waiting for this job so he'd probably be prepared to sink some years into it. Moyes would definitely bring better continuity IF he stepped up. Very big if at this stage. If he's no good in a year and a half's time do you think the club are gonna stick by him? Not so sure myself.

I don't think Moyes is a good enough manager to lead such a big club and he has little experience in handling big players. His footballing style isn't much of an issue in my opinion, Man U haven't played consistently good football in a long time, they're just extremely effective in what they do.

Rather coincidental that Moyes declares he's considering his future and not long after Ferguson decides he's retiring, the conspiracy theorist in me thinks he may have already known...

Years ago Ferguson wanted Moyes as his number two iirc, Moyes stayed at Preston. Fergie clearly rates him and i reckon would have a great deal of input into who is the next manager.

I remember that, I thing Fergusons always had a soft spot for Moyes, I, and I'm sure others, have always thought he'd be the next manager there.

I don't think Moyes is a good enough manager to lead such a big club and he has little experience in handling big players. His footballing style isn't much of an issue in my opinion, Man U haven't played consistently good football in a long time, they're just extremely effective in what they do.

Tbh i have my reservations too, but i can see why they are doing it.

Guest Armchair Pundit

Moyes has no decent top level European experience, plus there's no way he's going to attract top player to Man Utd. There's one thing to go for a manager because he's been elsewhere for a long time as well but all Moyes is famous for is overachieving with Everton by keeping them in the league. All that said, what do I care?

Moyes makes complete sense. It won't work though.

Man Utd average top 2 every season, that won't happen from now on and because of that any manager who replaces Fergy will be a failure of sorts.

Moyes has no decent top level European experience, plus there's no way he's going to attract top player to Man Utd. There's one thing to go for a manager because he's been elsewhere for a long time as well but all Moyes is famous for is overachieving with Everton by keeping them in the league. All that said, what do I care?

I think the fact it's Manyoo will be enough sway to bring in players, initially that won't be a problem, it's only long term if he doesn't keep them winning that the top players won't come.

Who will chew gum with their mouth open for 90 mins now? Have we seen the last of 18 minutes stoppage time at Old Trafford at 2-2? Will the replacement have a blood pressure of 3000 and severe anger and alcohol problems? We wait and breathe.

Who will chew gum with their mouth open for 90 mins now? Have we seen the last of 18 minutes stoppage time at Old Trafford at 2-2? Will the replacement have a blood pressure of 3000 and severe anger and alcohol problems? We wait and breathe.

A. Fergie.

B. No, it's now an institution.

C. No.

A. Fergie.

C. No.

Thanks those rhetorical questions were like an itch I couldn't scratch. Thanks Dave. Thave.

A. Fergie.

C. No.

Thanks those rhetorical questions were like an itch I couldn't scratch. Thanks Dave. Thave.

No probs. Nobs.